The perfect girl

Jason's pov

What is wrong with me? I haven't been the same since Gina kissed me! She wasn't kidding when she said it would get us somewhere but where did it get me? Where did it get her? I don't know and I'm trying hard not to freak out. I get Mike to arrange a few out of town concerts. I need to get away and do a lot of thinking. Luckily I was able to convince her to stay here along with Rachel. So me and the boys are heading to Knoxville for a few shows. Oh such memories. A Knoxville concert is where we made the wide open live and more DVD. I need to talk to the guys in the band. They've all been under Gina's iron grip. They all don't know something happened. I get up off the couch. "Guys, we need to talk. And it's something really important." "We're listening." Rich says. I sigh and explain it all. "The worst part though, the part that scares me the most is I liked it when she kissed me and now I can't get her out of my head." "Whoa, no man, don't fuel those thoughts. Tell Miranda to drive here. She'll keep your mind off it." Kurt says. That might work. "I know you don't love Gina." Tully says. "No way. I hate her but she's one damn good kisser. I think that's what roped me in." "Nothing roped you in. Don't think like that. Think about her, call her, Skype her. Do whatever you have to do to not think about Gina." What's kinda freaking me out is he's right in my face, his hands on my shoulders. "Whoa, Tully are you okay?" Rich gapes, staring at him. He sighs and walks to the back of the bus. I follow him. "Dude, what happened back there?" He stares at the floor. "I just don't want what happened to me to happen to you. Don't let that happen. I know how much you love this girl." He's right. I do. More than life itself. Just like him and Rachel. I wish I could do for him what he's doing for me. I sigh and lay in bed, pulling my phone out. I see the screen and my eyes go wide in horror. I apparently butt dialed her!! And it's been going on through the whole conversation! "B-Baby are ya there?" I whimper. "Yes." Oh no. "I'm so sorry ya heard all that! I don't like Gina. I love you. I need you to know that." "I do Jay. Calm down it's okay!" "It is? Ya ain't mad?" She laughs. "No, I do my research. This girl has done this not just to you and the guys in the band but to lots of other guys too." "And I fell right into her trap. I'm so sorry baby!" "I'm not mad. I promise. Where are you guys?" "Knoxville, why?" "I'll prove to you I'm not mad." Then she hangs up. Whoa! What'd she mean by the last part? I walk back out, dropping my phone to the couch. "Jason, what's wrong?" Kurt gasps. "I.... Well, apparently I butt dialed my girlfriend and she heard our whole conversation." I mumble, sitting down. "Oh damn." Rich says. "She's coming here too." "I'm so sorry Jason." Kurt says, patting my shoulder. I notice Tully is not in the room. "I-I'm uh gonna go lay down." I mumble, walking back to the bedroom. I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling in shock and fear. She says she's not mad but something tells me she is. Rich calla my name. Then the door opens. Whoa! How'd she get here so fast? "H-Hey babe." She sits beside me on the bed. "You still think I'm mad don't ya?" "Yeah. I mean why wouldn't you be?" "I heard what y'all said. It's okay. I know you didn't mean to." She says. "I don't know how ya do it honey." Instead of answering, she kisses me, pushing me back against the headboard! "You don't have to understand it." She says, grabbing my shoulders, my hands around her waist. She kisses me again hard. I grip her waist tightly and close my eyes. "Wow, babe. You're so awesome." She laughs and I lay her down.

*after*

I'm so glad she came. I'm glad she's not mad at me too. I was so worried. But I was worried about nothing. She sleeps beside me. I smile down at her.

*after the shows*

We get back home and make a double date with Kurt and Rachel. But we're running a little late. She's fumbling around in the bedroom, trying to put on her shoes while doing her make up and stuff. Hair still down, dress half on, looking like she's about to blow a fuse but if you ask me she looks absolutely gorgeous anyway. I walk over and help her with the dress. "You look perfect baby girl." And I know what's about to happen. I can see it in her eyes. She's about to shoot that little yeah we're late look. I smile and kiss her then we head out. When we finally get to the resturaunt, our friends are two drinks in at the bar. The radio is playing some smooth jazz. I know what's about to happen if folks don't change that dial, she's about to light the whole room up with a laugh and a smile. She sits down. And there it is. "Baby don't move." "Why?" "I wanna soak this in. I've got a new favorite memory of you." She giggles and I kiss her. "You're the perfect girl for me darlin'." We go onto the dance floor, her hands on my shoulders. "I love you Jason." She whispers. "I love you too baby girl. No matter what happens, with you by my side, nothing can get me down." "And nothing will ever have to." She whispers, kissing me softly.