All Hollow's eve

Miranda's pov

Today is Halloween. We're going to Kurt and Rachel's for a party. I dress Alex up as a pumpkin and Jenny wants to be Carrie Underwood. I text her about it and she says that it's adorable. I dress up as a witch. "Why do we have to dress up?" Jason mutters annoyed. "It's a costume party!" I gasp. "I look stupid." He grumbles. "You're dressing up as a clown. What's the big deal?" I say, turning around. "Okay, let me rephrase it. I feel stupid." I laugh and walk over. "Suck it up buttercup. You look adorable." He glares at me. "Let's go." He sighs and we go to Kurt and Rachel's. Rachel is dressed bat girl. Kurt is Batman. Tommy is a newspaper boy. Tully is a fireman. Sierra is a girl just pulled from a fire and Sam is dressed like a farmer. "See, we're all dressed up." He shrugs and grabs my wrists and pulls me onto his tailgate. "We're kickin' it country style in the back of a truck." I roll my eyes and we dance in his truck. The kids running around.

Rachel's pov

"Wow, one sexy batgirl." I turn around. Tully. Darn it. "Hey Tully." I say, waving. He walks over, his hands in his pockets. "Don't call me sexy." I snap, glaring at him. Miranda walks over. "What's going on?" She asks, eyeing Tully suspiciously. "Nothing." He mutters. He walks away. "Thanks." She nods. "He seriously needs to get over you." I don't think he ever will. I sigh. "Let's just ignore it." I mutter. I grab a beer and bring another to Kurt.

Miranda's pov

I find Jason in the crowd. "Tully is pulling shit with Rachel again." I say. His hands freeze. "What do you mean?" "You know what I mean!" He sighs then smiles. He pulls out his fake handcuffs. "What's your plan?" "You'll see." He says and kisses me.

Jason's pov

"Hey Tully?" I call. Rachel looks relieved when he stops talking to her. I find Sierra and wave them both over. "What's up?" Sierra asks. I smirk and handcuff them together. "What the heck?" Tully gripes. I glance at Rachel. She mouths a thank you. I nod and walk back over to my wife. "Smart." She says. "Ok. I am getting outta this gettup. I don't wanna be dressed up." I say. "Oh okay." She says, rolling her eyes. I don't think she gets what I'm hinting at. "I don't want you to be dressed up either baby." Her eyes go wide, realizing. "Not here. Not with the kids." I sigh. "Baby, Jenny knows. I gave her the talk when you were in that coma." I admit. "Really?! You're kidding!" "No, I'm not. Sorry baby." "Ugh, you suck!" I laugh. "Really that's the best insult ever." I joke. She rolls her eyes. Suddenly Kurt jumps out from behind my truck, making me scream and fall back. Both Kurt and Miranda laugh. "Ha ha! Very funny!" I snap annoyed. She catches her breath. "Sorry Jason, consider it revenge." She says, getting on her knees beside me. I smile and pull her onto my lap where I kiss her.

Rachel's pov

Tully apparently broke free of Jason's little handcuff stunt. He's been drinking and so have I. I look around for Miranda or Jason but they're nowhere in sight. "You make a pretty hot fireman." I say, smiling. He blushes and smiles too. "And you make one of the sexiest bat girls I've ever seen." He responds. "Oh how many bat girls have you seen?" I tease, my hands on my hips. He closes the distance and grab my hands, pulling me to his chest and kisses me. I know I should pull away but I missed this feeling.

Jason's pov

"So you really did tell her?" She asks, pushing the blanket back. I sigh. "Yeah I told her." "Why?" "Because I wanted to. I just.... Ya have to tell her sooner or later so I'm like get it out of the way and we're good." "Oh well, nothin' I can do about it now." I smile and kiss her again. "Yeah, let's just forget about it." She smirks. "Maybe, I'll cast a spell." She teases. I pull her close again and kiss her. "You cast a spell on me more than 10 years ago when I met your hot self." "Oh Jason, you've got such a way with words." I kiss her again, a make out session starting. A scream outside makes me fall out of bed. "What was that?!" I gripe, frustrated. "It sounded like Sierra." She whispers, quickly running for the door.

Miranda's pov

Sierra was staring shocked at Rachel and Tully. Kurt looked pissed. "What's going on?" I gasp. "Tully was kissing me!" Rachel cries, pointing. "Dammit Tully! I told you to leave Rachel alone!" I shout angrily. "Wait! She was kissing me too!" He protests. I shake my head in anger. He's such a liar. Rachel starts crying. "He's telling the truth." She says, shocking me. "Rachel you're joking!" I cry. She sighs. "No, I'm sorry Kurt. I wasn't thinking clearly." Jason walks over, listening to it all. "Ok, we've all been drinking tonight. It was an accident. Let's just forget about it." He says. Sierra looks beyond pissed. "I'm uh just gonna go." Tully mumbles, walking passed us all. Jason grabs his arm. "You're drunk. You aren't driving anywhere." He says. Rachel apologizes to everyone then goes inside. "Well, party's over." Kurt grumbles, stomping inside. Jason sighs and we sit on the tailgate. "I'm not drunk. I'll drive us home." I say, grabbing his keys. "You're not drunk. But you've been drinking." He says, grabbing my wrist. "One shot glass of whiskey that's it." He shrugs. "Okay." We drive home and go to bed early.