bad boy

Miranda's pov

Oh man, I'm so excited! We're gonna be on hot top 20. We walk into the place they are filming at. He waves as Cody walks over. "Aw great to see ya again Jason, and the missus." He says. I smile and nod. "I love the show. You're a great host for it." I say, shaking his hand. He smiles and thanks me. Cody asks the questions as they film and stuff. My phone rings so I sneak away to answer it. "Hey girl." Rachel. She sounds frightened. "Hey Rach, how's it going?" "You.... Uh... You've got a visitor." She says. "Ok, who? What are you talking about?" "Brantley and he's asking for you." "Oh jeez. I'm uh... What do I do? Jason's still doing the interview!" I gasp panicked. "What's wrong darlin'?" He asks, making me jump. "It's Brantley. He's outside our hotel asking for me." I explain, hanging up the phone. "Asking for you? Why?" "I don't know!" "Well, let's go find out." He says. Cody waves and I wave back. We quickly rush out to the hotel. "Stay in the truck." He says, getting out. I stare at him worriedly.

Jason's pov

"Hey man, what's up?" I ask. "Nothin' I just wanted to tell that brunette something." He says. I lean against the truck door on her side. "Tell her what?" I ask. "When I say tell her, it means I don't want to tell you!" How many times is he gonna tick me off?!

Miranda's pov

I open the door and stand beside Jason. "There you are." He says. I nod. "Hey B." I say, waving nonchalantly. "What'd ya wanna tell me?" He smiles and waves me over. I glance at Jason nervously. He keeps his stare on Brantley. I slowly walk over really confused. "I wanted to show you something." He says, grabbing me and kissing me hard on the lips. My eyes go wide and I fight to get free. Jason grabs my shoulders pulling me away. "What the hell man!?" He yells. I back up shocked. "Why did you kiss me?!" I gape. He doesn't answer. Jason shoves Brantley angrily. Brantley shoves him back. "Get outta here Brantley!" He shouts furious. I grab Jason's arm and fumble for my room key. "Let's just go." I whimper. He nods and walks with me to the door. "I can't believe he did that!" He snaps, angrily. I'm too shocked to think. I look up at him and kiss him. I can tell he's caught off guard but it's the only thing I can think of to calm my nerves. He rests his hands on my hips. "Sorry he did that to ya hun." He says. "Let's just forget about it." I mumble, trying not to freak out. I think he senses my disturbance because he kisses me again hard, pushing me onto the bed.

*later*

His arm is around me while my head rests against his chest. "You aren't too freaked out about today are you?" He asks. I smile and hold his hand which rests against my stomach. "Long forgotten." I whisper, closing my eyes.