An ex pest

Jason's pov

I step offstage and Miranda runs over throwing her arms around my neck. "Whoa! Babe, what's up?" "You just won best country song in the nation!" She cries. "Really? Which song?" "Tattoos on this town!" I hug her. "That's awesome!" I cry, spinning her around. Just then Blake walks over holding a mic with a camera guy tailing him. "Sorry about this being last minute but we need to get your speech. I totally didn't plan anything! "Oh uh..... Well, thanks for all the folks who liked it, downloaded it, bought it, and everything else related to it! Um I wanna thank broken bow, the song writers, the fans, and most of all my wonderful wife and daughter. Oh and a thank you to all the johnny badasses out there who made a mark on their world, who made a tattoo on their town. This is Jason Aldean over and out peace!" I quickly get away from the camera. "People can't spring things on me like that." I mutter. Miranda falls into step beside me. She's now 5 months pregnant and when we get a break from the tour we're going to the doctor to find out if we're having a boy or girl. "That was awesome." She says. Yeah, it was great except for the unexpected speech I had to give. We get back to my bus. She sits on the bed while I go take a shower. "I'm gonna Skype Jenny. She's probably missing us." She says. I wish she could've come with us but she had school so my mom is babysitting her for us.

Miranda's pov

Me and Jenny are chatting and I told her about Jason's award when I get a new Skype. I tell Jenny and she signs off so I answer the new one and I'm shocked to see Jeremy, my ex boyfriend turned best friend from high school! "Who Jeremy! How'd you get my Skype?" "It took a while but I found it." He says. "Baby, I want us to get back together!" "No way! I'm married now with a daughter and a kid on the way!" I cry, astonished he'd even suggest that. "Yeah so! I've done a background check on that guy! He's no good for you! Baby come back to me!" "Screw you! I love Jason! He's the guy I want to die with! I don't care what you think!" I shout furious. "What's all the commotion out here babe?" Jason says, coming out of the bathroom. I quickly close the laptop. "Nothing." I mumble, tossing it to the side. He gives me a weird look. "Just a jerk skyping me." "Who?" "An old friend from high school." "Well by the way you were yelling I wouldn't call him a friend." He says, sitting beside me. "How'd you know he was a guy?" "I didn't. I just guessed." I scoot closer and he holds me. "Don't worry. He means nothing to me." He laughs. "I know."

*the next day*

Jason's pov

While she sleeps, I get her laptop and open up her Skype. I press call on the same number from last night. The guy from yesterday. "Please tell me you thought about our offer!" He gasps. "Actually no. You better not call her again. She doesn't need stress in her life. Leave my wife alone or I'll make sure ya do and you won't like it!" "You can't stop me! She was my lover first!" I laugh. "Well, she's my lover now buddy so get the hell over it." "Jason, what are you doing?" I turn around. "Makin' sure that guy leaves you alone." "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not even thinking about him." "Yeah but I don't want him stressing you out." She walks over. "Jeremy stop thinking I'm going back to you. I'm never going back to you. That ship sailed years ago. Forget it!" She gripes, hitting end and closing the laptop. "Now that that is over, I'm going to get dressed." "For what babe, it's our day off." "Um, we're going out duh!" She says, smiling. I smile too and kiss her. "I'd rather just stay here with you baby." "Well, I'm hungry." She flirts, wrapping her arms around my neck as we kiss. "I love you baby." I whisper against her lips. "I love you more cowboy." "I don't think that's possible." Someone knocks on the bus door. I sigh. "Everyone always interrupts us." I mutter, sitting back up. "Hey screw the door. It's locked and I could care less." She says, pulling me back down. I probably should answer the door but I so don't want to.

*later*

I finally make it to the door. And it's the jackass from her Skype. "There you are I've been- oh. Where is she?" "How the hell did you find out where we were?" "I've got my ways. Just ask her! I was awesome back in high school." "Ha, don't make me laugh, kid. She doesn't like you!" "Who's there baby?" She asks. "Just that jackass ex boyfriend of yours." I call.

Miranda's pov

I get dressed and run out there. "Are you kidding me!?" I gripe. "No baby, I told you the day you left that I'd find you again." "So what you found me. Too bad I'm taken." I shout, holding Jason's hand. "Told ya." He says, glaring at him. "Ok fine but one final goodbye kiss." He says, puckering up and closing his eyes. I smirk and give a look to Jason. He's confused. I walk over and his jaw dropped. I turn around and wink at Jason. His face softens. I smirk. "One more kiss." He nods. I grab his shirt. "I would." His eyes go wide. "But I'm married. Fuck off you low life prick!" I shout kicking him where the sun don't shine.

Jason's pov

At first I really thought she was gonna kiss him. I can't help but laugh as he cowers on the ground. She smirks. "That was fun." She says, walking back up the bus steps. I laugh and close the door. "I love my badass wife." I say, grabbing her shoulders. She smiles and turns around. I kiss her and glance at the clock. It's dinner time. "Hey babe, let's go out for dinner." "I'd be happy for that." She says, kissing me again. We both get dressed and go out for dinner on the only night I have off for a while.