A new gig

Jason's pov

I'm thinking of how to tell her Rachel and Tully are back together. I'm about to tell her when the door opens. Her doctor. "When am I going home?" "Anytime actually." He says, handing me the papers to sign for her release which I do as quickly as possible. "Come on hun, let's go home." "Gladly." We go back out to the waiting room and I'm glad to say that Tully and Rachel are definitely back together, seeing as how they're making out against the wall. I smile then glance at Miranda. Her jaw dropped. "What's with that look?" "You don't see what I'm seeing!?" "I see it honey. They're happy." She grabs my arm. "If he hurts her again, you'll be looking for a new bassist." She growls. "You take that best friends for life thing real serious, don't ya?" She rolls her eyes. "I just wanna go home." So we do. She doesn't have the strength to go upstairs so we sit on the couch, a movie is playing. But I'm not paying much attention. I've got way too much on my mind.

*the next day*

Someone shakes me awake. "Get up, you lazy bones." She says with a laugh. "What? Are you awake at 7 in the morning?" I mumble, gancing at my phone. "Yes, now get up. Ya got a call earlier!" A call earlier? What is she talking about? "What do you mean, darlin'?" I ask, sitting up. "Call Mike. He'll tell you." "You're being very.... Strange today. It doesn't have anything to do with getting hurt does it?" "Oh just call him!" I pick my phone back up and call him. "Oh you're finally awake." I glance at her and go into the kitchen. "I heard you talked to my girl earlier today?" "Yep, might I say, that girl of yours is hilarious." "O...K. Seriously what is going on?" "I called to say you're gonna be on the Jimmy Fallon show!" Cool! I've never played on that show before. "And you aren't just playing. You're doing the interview stuff too and the fun games and the best yet, a lip sync battle with him and Blake." Oh jeez. "Can't wait Mike." I say, hanging up. "You excited?" Miranda says, walking in. "It'll be fun. And after, we'll go out on the town." "Let's definitely do that." She says, kissing me.

Sorry its so short.