Where do your loyalties lie?

Miranda's pov

Jason, Tully, and Kurt were hanging out at the bar to discuss what's going to happen but they've been gone all day. I head down there to check on them. They're all completely drunk off their asses. I take the beer out of his hand and grab his arm, helping him up. "Hey hands off. I'm a married man." He slurrs. "Jason, it's me!" I gasp, laughing. "Who?" "Your wife!" He stands still, completely drunk. "Where am I?" "At the bar. Come on let's go home." "What about the guys?" He points over his shoulder. "Tully, Kurt, come on." I call. The trio follows me out to the truck. "Did you guys get anything done?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't even know what's going on right now." Tully mutters, squinting. "You're all drunk." I mutter, shaking my head. I drop Kurt and Tully off then me and Jason go home.

*the next day*

Jason's pov

I wake up with quite possibly the worst hangover ever. Laying on the bedside table is a glass of water, two pain pills, and a plate of bacon, eggs, and a waffle. "What happened last night?" I mutter, downing the pills. Just then Miranda gets out of the shower. "Hey baby, what.... Uh what happened last night?" She smiles and dries her hair with a towel. "Did I do something stupid again?" "Nope, I'm very proud of you." Proud of me? What's going on? "Ok? I'm confused. Fill me in hun." She laughs and sits beside me. "I came down to get you. When I was helping you to the truck, you said, hands off I'm a married man." "Oh... Why would that make you proud?" She hugs me. "Because you didn't know it was me. I just liked it." "I'm just gonna go with this." I lay back down, hopefully to get rid of this migraine. "Remind me never to listen to Tully again. Him and his drinking games are gonna make me wind up with alcohol poisoning." "I'll take care of you Jason." She says, kissing me.

Rachel's pov

"I'm sorry Kurt. I never should've kissed Tully. I feel horrible about it." He nods. "And Sierra I'm sorry I kissed Rachel." Tully says, holding her hand. We lock eyes. This will never work between me and Kurt. Not when I still wanna be with Tully. "Kurt, me and Tully are getting back together." Tully nods and hugs Sierra goodbye. "Go to hell." Sierra says, shoving Tully off her and walking out the door. Kurt sighs. "If you're happy Rachel, I'm happy." He says. Tears fill my eyes. "I'm sorry Kurt." "It's okay." He hugs me then turns furious eyes on Tully. "Treat her right this time." He gripes. Tully nods and kisses my cheek. "I will." Kurt leaves, slamming the door behind him. I sigh. Tully and I lock eyes. "Bedroom?" I ask. "Bedroom." He says, smiling. We rush to the other room. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me hard. "It's been too many nights since we've made love." He whispers, laying me on the bed.

Kurt's pov

I pick Sierra up. "I'll take you home." She sighs. "I can't believe this happened." She says, trying not to cry. I pull to the side and hug her. She cries into my chest.

Sierra's pov

I feel so safe in his arms. "Kurt, I-" He puts a finger to my lips. "I-I feel it too." He whispers, kissing me softly. My hands tense up around his arms, his muscles tightening and relaxing. We go back to his place. "Kurt, are we.... In love?" I ask. "I don't know if it's love or getting over our exes but all I know is I wanna do you so hard right now." He says, pulling me to his chest and kissing me hard. "I don't know if I should be flattered or disturbed." I mumble. I wrap my arms around his neck as we make out and he pushes me against the headboard.

*later*

I just did that. Wow. And it felt great.

Rachel's pov

I don't regret my decision. I regret not making it sooner. Tully sleeps beside me. I lean over and kiss him then lay down against his bare chest and fall asleep.

Miranda's pov

I lean my back against him, his arms around my waist. "Don't ever stop lovin' me baby. Cause I will never be ready to quit." He says, kissing my neck. I turn around, kissing him on the lips. "Quit ripping off song lyrics, Mr. Original." I tease. He chuckles. "Love is easy." He says. I roll my eyes. "Whatever asphalt cowboy." He shrugs. "I'm always gonna be a flirt baby." He says, holding my arms, holding me in place. His lips crash against mine and I melt in his arms.