Everything works out

Rachel's pov

I feel bad for hurting Kurt but it's great to be back in Tully's arms. "I wish I said yes in the parking lot." I mumble, resting against his chest. "Me too." My heart beats faster. "I thought you were asleep." I gasp. 'Nope." He kisses my head and I relax against him again.

Jason's pov

I gotta go to the studio. I grab my hat and keys. "I'll meet back for dinner." I say, kissing her goodbye. "Oh on your way home, we need more milk and bread." She says. "Got it."

Miranda's pov

I have to keep him out of the house. I call Sierra and Rachel. "I know you two aren't talking to each other but please help me." I grumble. "Ugh, she's right." Sierra says. I breathe a relieved sigh. Then my phone rings, making me jump. The girls laugh and I answer. "Oh hey Jason." I say, waving them away to get everything set up. "Mike had to go home early so we cancelled the session. I'm at the store anything else we need?" "Shoot, he'll be home soon." I whisper. "Uh..... Hey how about you go visit Luke after. You guys haven't seen each other in a while." I say, quickly. "I'll talk to you later."

Jason's pov

She hangs up. Hm that was odd. And what's she talking about? I saw Luke yesterday. What is going on? I drive home.

Miranda's pov

Shoot! He's home. "What the heck?" Rachel cries. "Go! Hurry! He can't know about this!" I cry. "Know about what?" He looks mad. "What's going on?" I sigh. "Jig is up." I mutter, lowering my hands. "I was trying to put together something for you but you came home and ruined the surprise." "What? Why?" I sit down tired. "Because." I mutter upset. He sits beside me. "What is going on?" "Never mind." I mutter, walking out the back door where the girls are. "Don't bother with it. He forgot." I grumble, sitting on the back step. "Wow. I'm surprised." Rachel says. "You and me both sis." I mumble, close to tears. I can't believe Jason forgot our anniversary. The back door opens, making me fall inward. Jason pulls me to my feet. "What's wrong hun? You're upset about something." "Yeah I'm upset. You forgot our anniversary!" I cry. "What?! No I didn't!" "Yes you did! It's today!" He stares ahead thinking. "No, it's tomorrow silly." He says, pulling out his phone. He opens the calendar. "See, I had it marked so I wouldn't forget." I stare at him. "So wait, I got the date wrong?" I feel like an idiot. "It's okay. I'm not mad." He says, hugging me. "I'm such an idiot." I mutter. He laughs. "It's fine. Now what are we doing today?" "Well, we were gonna throw a party to celebrate our anniversary." I say, glancing behind myself. He rubs his chin in thought. "How about we throw a party just because." He says. I smile. "Yeah, let's do that." I say, hugging him. He calls Tully and Kurt. "And you guys are gonna figure out what's gonna happen between you both. I don't want any fighting tonight." Sierra and Rachel exchange looks. A smile spreading to their faces. They hug and laugh. I smile, staring at my two best friends. Jason puts a hand on my shoulder. "I don't know how you do it Jason." "I didn't do anything." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. "You fixed everything again." I whisper, my head against his chest. Tully and Kurt arrive. "I didn't fix everything. I still don't know what to do with them." He says, eyeing their trucks. I put my hand on his cheek and turn him so he's looking at me. "That's not our fight to fix." I say, kissing him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tully walk over to Rachel, enveloping her in a tight hug. Rachel cries against his shoulder gladly. Sierra and Kurt stare at each other, a smile breaks out on Kurt's face and a tear falls from Sierras eye. Kurt closes the distance and pulls her into a tight hug. "Looks like it resolved itself." Jason says. I smile and turn to look at him. "Yep, Kurt's got Sierra. Tully's got Rachel. And we all are one big happy family." I say. "And I wouldn't want it any other way." He says, hugging me tight and kissing me.

THE END