Chapter 60

Cheryl had whipped on a pair of leggings and a long top that she found in a pile of washing before scrunching her hair up into a pony tail before pulling me up gently out of bed and planting soft kisses on my cheeks.

'I know yous have confidence issues but please don't take forever. You're beautiful the way yous are.' She whispered before she let go of me.

'I won't be long, I promise.'

'Yous best not be! I'll miss yas.' The Geordie winked before she happily skipped down the stairs. I heard lots of girly giggles and cheers within seconds of Cheryl been down stairs, I knew it was going to be one of those nights.

I stumbled into what now seemed like the spare room where my suitcase was still laid in the middle of the floor with my clothes spilling out everywhere.

After rummaging through most of my clothes, I had decided on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a plain red long sleeved top. I grabbed my clothes and accessories into a big heap and ran across the hall back to Cheryl's room. I changed into my jeans and my top before straightening my hair and topping up my makeup. I strapped on my red Adidas watch and dabbed on my Aramis aftershave before pulling on my black and red baseball jacket, fixed my black snap back cap perfectly on my head, trying not to disturb any strand of hair and slipped my feet into my red Adidas trainers.

After looking into Cheryl's full length mirror and feeling merely satisfied at what was looking back at me, I grabbed my phone off the cabinet and headed down the stairs.

'Heeey you!' Nicola giggled as she came straight up to me for a hug. 'It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!'

'Are you drunk already?' I smirked as I took a cold glass of chilled vodka and coke nervously from Cheryl who handed it to me with a chirpy smile.

'No. Of course I'm not. I'm just happy to see you.' Nicola smiled again. 'Come on, take a picture with me, you look great.'

And before I could even refuse, Nicola had her arm around my neck, and shoved her gold iPhone 6 in my face.

'Oh my god. That's a brilliant photo. I'm gonna put it on Instagram right now!'

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my girlfriend hoping I'd get a few moments sat next to her.

'You look so goddamn sexy.' Cheryl whispered in my ear before biting seductively on her bottom lip.

I could tell she was still turned on after our incident in bed before Nicola called.

'Behave yourself, you animal.' I giggled before sipping my vodka.

'I'm gonna trust yas.'

'What do you mean, you're gonna trust me? I should hope you do!' I stuck my tongue out earning a nudge from my blonde girlfriend.

'What I mean is , I'm goin' ta let yous drink. I want ta see what yous are like when yas socially drinkin'.'

I gulped hard. 'But what if I become-'

Before I could say anything else, Cheryl gave me a soft gentle peck on the lips. 'I know what yas gonna say and I won't let yas. I'm proud of what yous did out in America, yas deserve to celebrate.'

'What kind of party is this?! There's not even any music!' Nadine pouted.

'Have you got any of that music on your phone hun?' Kimberley shouted over to me.

'I might have.' I winked playfully but nevertheless, got up and hooked my phone to Cheryl's state of the art music system and started blasting out 'Want You To Want Me' by Jason Derulo.

I had spent a good hour or two having a great time with what I could now honestly call my friends. Me, Cheryl and Kimberley were the only three who weren't highly intoxicated and were laughing at Sarah, Frankie and Nadine trying to twerk with their sex on the beach cocktails and confused to why half of the contents were spilling on the floor.

I hopped up to change a song on my phone when I noticed I had a missed call and a message off Rihanna. I still couldn't get used to celebrities being in my phone book.

I opened the message from Rihanna and it had taken me just a few moments to digest what she had written.

'Hey Nicole. I tried ringing ya but you mustn't of heard ya phone. Just a quick message to let ya know, my manager has released your payment into ya account. Let us know if and when it's gone in, RiRi xx'

What the?!

Instantly, I had closed down the message and logged into my bank app. I silently freaked when I saw the ridiculously large number in front of a pound sign across the screen. The payment had definitely gone in.

'Nicole are yous alright?' Cheryl must have seen the shock I was in and came running right to me.

'I'm fine, don't worry.'

'Well your body language is tellin' us a lot different. Your face is pale an' your hands are shakin' so jus' tell us what's up.'

I showed the Geordie the screen that I was still stunned by. 'Surely, my writing wasn't worth that much?'

'It's worth every single penny baby!' Cheryl smiled so proudly as she wrapped her arms to tight around me, that I could picture myself snapping in two at any second.

After Kimberley had noticed the look on my face, she strode past her drunk girlfriend up to where me and Cheryl were standing. Cheryl had spoken loudly in Kimberley's ear over the loud music before the curvy lady pulled me away to the kitchen.

When she had turned to face me with her arms across her chest, she then spoke. 'You know what you need to do now then!'

I shrugged my shoulders gormlessly before picking up an already made vodka and coke and downing it in an instant five seconds. 'Have another drink?'

'No silly.' The friendly woman laughed at me. 'We need to go get Cheryl's Christmas presents. I know a great place that's open right now. I'll come with you and we will get Cheryl's driver to take us and pick us up.'

'It's open now?' I questioned with a shocked look upon my face.

Kimberley nodded.

'And it's got expensive things that Cheryl will like?'

Again, Kimberley nodded.

'Oh my god! Let's go... Now!'

.ws#Єz�T:-