Chapter 24

'Hello!' Said the tall irish brunette. 

Cheryl scooped Nadine into a big hug, and kissed her on the cheek.

'You okay hun?' Nadine continued.

 'Aye. I'm fine pet, howa yous?'

Nadine smiled 'I'm grand thanks! Oooh so you brought your partner... I see why you said the word partner instead of boyfriend on the phone!' Nadine winked as she held her arms out for me to hug her. 

Cheryl bit her lip before replying 'Aye, this is Nicole, me girlfriend.'

I was shell-shocked. Nadine wasn't even bothered that I was a girl and was in a relationship with Cheryl. Well to be honest, Kimberley told all the girls about her now dating Frankie first so I didn't think it would come as much of a shock. 

I hugged Nadine back, then she kissed my cheek. I pulled back shaking and not saying a word.

'Excuse me girlfriend. She's jus' a bit starstruck!' Cheryl giggled while nudging me with her elbow gently. 

Nadine chuckled lightly 'Awh, I'm not really that bad.. honest! ... Anyways you two are the first to arrive so come into my new home!'

Once walking through the door, there was a small corridor to the rest of the house. On one wall of the corridor, was just framed pictures of all the girls messing around backstage on tours. Getting into the lounge, most of the surroundings were made of chocolate brown pine wood and the windows were cottage style. The interior was dark and warm.

The walls of the living room were covered in framed records and vinyls from the girls and all the awards that Nadine had won were stacked on glass shelves and cupboards. It was amazing.

'I can't believe you're back in London Diney!' Cheryl screamed bouncing up and down, holding Nadine's hands.

'I know! Isn't it crazy?!'

I was sat on the edge of the leather sofa, too scared to even sit comfortably. I couldn't join in on the bouncing and the excitement as my body was starting to slightly ache. 

'Im so sorry! I'm such a crap host, lemme go get you both a drink! Wine, cider, vodka?' Nadine questioned politely.

'Aye, I'll have a nice red wine!' Cheryl smiled.

'And you Nicole?'

'Vodka and coke please, if it's not a problem?' I stuttered.

'Without the vodka!' Cheryl turned and scowled in my direction. 'Medication remember!' she then added sarcastically.

'Ugh..hate you.' I grumped, slightly slouching back.

Cheryl stuck her tongue out before replying 'I know yous don't mean that!'

Nadine laughed hard then repeated 'Red wine and a vodka and coke... without the vodka.' Then left the lounge.

Cheryl sat on my knee when Nadine had gone to the kitchen. She put her arms around my neck, so her face was right in front of my eyes. 

'I don't want yous gettin' any more poorly! Yous can have one later, I promise, but not yet.' The cute geordie whispered in my ear. 

'Okay. I'll hold you to that one Chez, but on one condition!'

'What's that then?' Cheryl winked.

'You need to stop pressing on my bladder, otherwise I think I'm gonna wee and Nadine will NOT be happy with me!' 

Cheryl laughed so hard, she nearly fell on the floor.

'Jesus christ Chez, this is not a ROFL moment, I'm really busting. Don't make me laugh!'