Chapter 3

"Will you hurry up?, we're going to be late" my sister yelled up the stairs.

It's the Saturday before my birthday and my sister had a surprise for me. I was told to wear a signature outfit from a singer. Obviously I had to go for the bright red soldier outfit from 'Fight For This Love'. My sister, Jade was laughing as I stepped out the bathroom and giving her a twirl at the top of the stairs

"Whatcha think?" I winked, and reaching for my glass of vodka. 

"Very, Very predicatable!!" Jade giggled.

Then I heard Sarah and Amy, my friends shouting "Shots Shots Shots" from downstairs.

"Come on!! These are getting impatient!" Jade winked. "Omg!! You even have the military boots!" 

The shots were cold and sour, I could feel myself getting giddy as the bitter apple flavour rinsed my dry throat. My sister was wearing a dress from Nicki Minaj's 'Superbass'. She looked awesome. The eye make up was perfect and even had her own hair split into the white and the baby pink.

"Is that a wig?!" I squealed

"No, it's all mine!" my sister laughed. "Come on!! Let's get a photo quick!!"

We all tucked our tummies in tight and huddled close.

"Woooo! We look like a big bunch of A Listers!" Sarah screamed bouncing around the kitchen. 

She was dressed like Jessie J in the black swimsuit, the fishnet tights and wearing a black bob wig. I couldn't actually wait to see what she was like at a Jessie J gig! 

As for my other friend Amy, she was into rock music, she looked hilarious as she was looking like Slash! She had an inflatable guitar, a leather jacket and a really long black wig.

"What is this suprise?" I asked quite concerned before taking back one last shot.

"You'll have to wait and find out won't you?" Amy laughed mischeviously.

"Come on! Taxi's here!" Jade yelled.

When we got outside, the most amazing ride ever was waiting for me. A tall slim guy got out in a black suit and hat, a smile plastered right across his face. "Here's your lift!" 

I screamed. It was my favourite car right in front of me, a candy white Audi R8 with jet black side panels, silver spiked wheel trims but the best bit was that you could hear Cheryl's low sexy voice filling the street, singing my favourite song. 'Ghetto Baby' was actually thumping out the speakers. 

Squealing excitedly, I got in the car, recieving two text messages. One off my sister and one off Frankie.

I read Jade's first. 

Jade: This is just the beginning, enjoy your spin with your fancy choffeur. Tonight is going to be one of the best nights of your life! ;) x

I flicked through my phone to read my second message.

Frankie: I know all about your suprises! I cannot wait to see you and that beautiful face of yours tonight! I hope you enjoy yourself!! xxx

Before I had chance to reply, the engine started to roar. My heart was beating so fast and my blood was pumping hard through my veins wih adrenaline like I could hear it loud and clear. I looked up at my sister and my friends through the dark tinted windows, they were waving and smiling. I was fighting back the tears. Happy tears of course. They actually cared this much about me to do this! I was in shock but I was also on a high. A high on life. All the stress from my work and the stress between me and Frankie's relationship. All gone. Thanks to the amazing people I have in my life.