Chapter 20

Ten minutes before we arrived at the mystery place, Cheryl pulled out the same blindfold from her over-sized bag and winked at me cheekily.

'Oh no! Not this again Chez..What else you got in there?!'

She climbed over to straddle me in the back of the BMW, and blinfolded me.

'Yous have such a dirty mind! This is for the surprise silly. Yous gunna see where we are and it will ruin it.'

She flung her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. 

'I really really like yous Nic.'

'Wow.. err I-I like you too.' I stammered across my words in shock. Cheryl Cole really liked me. My life was just getting so bizzare. I didn't know what to think or what to do so I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and confided into the hug.

'You're beautiful..yous best believe it!' Cheryl whispered.

**

Stepping out of the car with a blindfold on and only Cheryl guiding me was a joke!

'What the hell Chez?' I shrieked whilst trying to find the concrete with my feet.

Cheryl cracked up laughing. 'At least yous not doin' it with a dress on and cameras flashin' at yous everywhere.'

One foot finally found the ground as I stood up carefully thinking about not smacking my head on the roof. Instead, my other foot got stuck in the car and I fell right into Cheryl's arms. My heart stopped beating for a second. As much as Cheryl is small and fragile, she could be so defensive and protective over me.

'Yous okay pet?' She whispered whilst grabbing onto me tighter.

'I think so..'

'I bet yous did that on purpose.'

'Chez if I wanted a cuddle, I'd just get one. Now can I take this damn thing off!' I snapped. I was getting impatient. 

'You're so clumsy Nic, here let us undo it..'

When the blindfold came off, what I saw was the most beautiful landscape I had ever come across. In front of me was a deserted beach with millions of stones and pebbles scattered all over. High rocks were randomly sprouting out of the ground. The fierce waves crashed against bollards and rocks in the distance. This was what you called peace and quiet.

'I thought maybe we could spend some time out gettin' to know each other better. I know its nothin' excitin' but when you're a celebrity, yous can't really pick where yous--'

I kissed Cheryl, hard. The only way I could stop her from rambling on. My arms was tight around her, squeezing her into a bear hug. She pushed her lips harder and my lips felt bruised but I didn't care. I loved how she kissed me. I loved how her lips tasted. I loved how it made me feel. 

After the kiss, no words had been spoken. Instead, Cheryl grasped one of my hands and ran down the steps with me.

'Where shall we sit?' She smiled.

'Anywhere you want babe. If I'm sat with you, it doesn't matter to me.'

'Awwww' She whined, grinning from ear to ear. I just can't stop myself staring at those dimples.

We climbed up a rock near the sea, Cheryl had a bit of difficulty moaning that it was a stupid idea. But I pulled my arm out for her to grab onto and got her up safetly. 

When I got comfortable leaning against the rock, I parted my legs a little so Cheryl could sit in between them. She was leaning on me whilst I had my arms wrapped around the front of her. Then she placed her gentle hands on top of mine.

We started talking about everything and anything again. It was funny because I couldn't imagine having these weird random conversations with anyone else but Cheryl. Some of the things we mentioned, I could see looked important to her, so I listened properly smiling, making sure she could see I was interested too. I loved every second of it. We were there for hours and hours just chatting about anything Cheryl wanted to.

Then it fell silent. Not because we had nothing else to say, because I can imagine we had a lifetime of things to talk about, but just because we enjoyed each others presence. 

'Chez?'

'Oh gosh babe, yous made us jump!' 

'I'm sorry..'

'Its okay pet.' She grinned, pulling my hand up to kiss it. 'What did yous wanna say?'

'Erm.. its more of a question.. or rather a request or... I can't find the right word.' I stuttered badly.

'Stop ramblin' and tell us!' Cheryl whined eagerly.

'Can I kiss your dimples please?' I asked shyly, my mouth dry and my face red. 'I know its unromantic to ask, I'd just do it but you might think its weird right?'

Cheryl chuckled, then turned to face me, crouching on her knees and her face right in mine. It gave me mad butterflies down in the pit of my stomach, she was smiling from ear to ear. 

'Go on then, kiss em before they disapear?'

I pouted my lips deep into her dimples giving them soft pecks, I then backed my face away instantly as I felt it heat up.

She then grabbed my my cheeks with both hands bringing me closer, kissing my nose softly.

'I don't think its weird at all, its actually dead cute! The way yous react towards us makes us giggle.'

She then kissed my lips again and for some reason, my eyes filled up with tears. All my emotions, everything that I felt for Cheryl at that moment was exposed to her and she could suspect it. When I felt a tear drop on my cheek and knew it wasn't mine, I then realised we were both crying. She must have experienced the same feeling as me. She broke the kiss and Cheryl rested her forehead against mine. Both of our eyes were glistening. She was gently stroking her thumbs against my freezing cold cheeks.

'Nicole, I don't care if yous think I'm goin' too quick! I'm fallin' for yous! And I hope to god no one catches us!'