Chapter 25

Finally, Sarah, Kimberley and Frankie arrived within the next half an hour and I had took over Nadine's job at being a host to win over the other girls. I wanted to show them that I was good enough for Cheryl, even though I was only female.

'Nadine, my glass needs a refill!' Sarah shouted over.

'Yeaah and where's the music?!' Kimberely bossed.

I swiftly ran to the kitchen, picked up the heavy wine cooler with my good hand and walked over to Sarah's frowning face. I casually filled up her glass whilst glancing over to Nadine for a second. 'I got it Nads, don't worry!' 

Everyone was in stitches with the way I was smooth talking around everyone. 

'I could do with one of these in my house!' Sarah giggled. 'Have you got a brother?' 

'Nope, sorry Sarah, just a sister. And I don't think Cheryl is prepared to share me!' I shouted as I was crossing the room to the huge music system. 'Kimberley... how's this?' 

The beat of 'Fame' kicked in. I knew how much Kimberley loved musicals so I thought I'd pump it up louder.

'The neighbours are gunna hate me already!' Nadine screamed over the music.

'Who cares?' I stuck my tongue out. 

Kimberley got up to dance and so I joined her in the large spacious room, we were messing around and singing from the top of our lungs. 

When the song had changed over to something a little different, I started to speak to Kimberley about what happened the previous night. 

'I just want to say, thank you. If you or Frankie wasn't there, I think I might have died.'

'I know what you think of me Nicole, I am truly sorry, I hope you know that.' Kimberley looked sincerely sad.

With that, I got hold of Frankie's hand. It felt weird, It felt like I had missed the touch. I had an achey feeling inside my chest. But nevertheless, we weren't together anymore and I had to face facts.

I pulled Cheryl up off the sofa and kissed her cheek. 'Come on babe. We need to talk.'  

Cheryl looked confused as she obliged and walked with me towards the door. 

'Kimberley you too. Come with me?'

We ended up stood in the kitchen near the back door. All three were standing in front of me. Frankie was chewing at her finger nails, Kimberley still had a sad look upon her face, and Cheryl, well Cheryl wasn't impressed. She had her arms crossed and one of her eyebrows were raised. 

'What is this about Nic?'

'Cheryl, be quiet a min. I need to say this.' I paused for a second. I looked down at the floor and I could feel my eyes burning. But I took it in turns to speak to them but openly so the other two could hear. 

'Frankie, We had an amazing relationship. What we had I don't think anyone could replace that. But it's obvious we are never meant to be. You saved my life last night. As much as I hated you using violence, I know for a fact she's not going to come back to bother me now. So thank you. There is no reason why we can't be friends. I loved all our random conversations and I'd love to stay in contact with you.'

'Have you f-fallen and banged yo-your head?' Frankie had a facial expression of shock.

'Yes. Last night in fact. Maybe its made me see sense.' I put an arm around her and squeezed her shoulders.

'Kimberley, What you did to me with Frankie, I can't tell you how much it hurt me. I didn't think anything like that would happen beyond my wildest dreams. But I have to face facts, it did happen. And I can see how happy you and Frankie are so therefore it's time for me to move on and be happy for you. I also want to say thank you to you too for rescuing me last night. I really do appreciate it.' Again I squeezed her shoulders and moved onto Cheryl.

I clasped both of my hands around Cheryl's. 'Now you babe' I whispered. I looked right into her eyes as I started to speak. 'I loved Frankie. I can't lie to you and say I didn't... but me and you are what I'm living for now. From today, its about me and you. You're gunna be the love of my life and I'm gunna have everything with you. I'm falling for you fast Cheryl... I want you forever.'

By this point I was in sobs. Frankie and Kimberley both patted me on the shoulder smiling. 'That took guts Nic' Kimberley reassured me me before they left me and Cheryl to it.

Cheryl suddenly broke out into a huge smile, her beautiful dimples showing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes might as well have been brown chocolate buttons, softly making me melt. 'I am so proud of yous... Did yous mean everythin'?'

'Of course I did. I want to fall madly in love with you Cheryl. I'm sorry for being an idiot. You're so beautiful it hurts!' 

Cheryl hugged me so tight, I could smell her sweet perfume and it made me stumble. 'I wanna fall in love with yous too!' The brunette whispered in my ear. 

After I had wiped my tears, my brunette girlfriend gave me a vodka and coke then we headed to the lounge where my favourite song 'Ghetto Baby' was playing.

'Just in time, dance you two. Dance together!' Nicola chanted over to me and Cheryl. 

Cheryl took my hand winking at me cheekily whilst taking me to the middle of the floor. She swung her arms around my neck and grinded her slim perfectly toned body against me. She was driving me crazy!

'Remember what yous whispered to the nurse..' Cheryl spoke in my ear, her hot lips brushing softly against my lobe.

I gulped and nodded. 

The geordie carried on speaking 'Do you feel up to showin' us a bit?'

She was meaning my dancing. I loved dancing and I've always wanted to show somebody how I move to see if I was any good.

I smirked. 'I'm not in pain if that's what you're meaning..'

'If yous show us, I'll be good in the bed later!'

'CHERYL! Shut it you animal! Not here!!'

She giggled at my reactions but I moved slightly away from her. I started popping and locking in ways I had never done before. My feet glided across the floor with ease. Then I started to bounce back so my hands were behind me but resting on the floor then started walking on my hands before getting back up and twerking on Cheryl for a joke then finishing off with a back flip.

When I had finished, I saw that Cheryl's mouth was wide open. I had never seen her so shocked before. 

'Oh me god Nic! That's crazy.. how the hell did yous learn to...' Cheryl stopped herself by jumping on me, her legs around my middle. She kissed me so hard, I had lost my balance and we both fell on the floor but our lips never parted, but when they finally did, there was no one to be seen.

'I guess they knew we needed some time alone.' The hot brunette chewed her lip.