Chapter 58

'We've gotta fight fight fight fight for this love...' I was awoken by my call tone. At first I thought it was still my dream. Even though I was Cheryl's girlfriend and living out my wildest dreams, I still always dreamt of her. That's how much she meant to me.

My eyelids flickered as I released my grip from Cheryl's waist before I restlessly rolled over. I had forgotten about L.A. I had forgotten about the posh apartments and I had forgotten about my new job and my latest schedule with Rihanna.

Shit.

When I looked over at my phone, I didn't know what to panic at first. The fact it was 11:50AM or the fact it was Rihanna calling me.

I bolted up right before snatching my phone off charge and resting it to my ear.

'Hey Rihanna.' I tried to sound as awake as I possibly could.

'Where the hell are you honey? You were supposed to be here fifty minutes ago.' Surprisingly, even though this woman must have had a fully booked week, she wasn't angry, just more concerned.

'Err.. I have just been held up. I'm sorry... I was about to call as yo-'

'Are you lost?' She butted in, in her strong American accent.

'No no. Not lost. Look, can you give me half an hour?'

'No later.' She spoke again. 'See you soon.'

After putting the phone down on the cabinet, Cheryl had only just stirred from her sleep.

'Good morning beautiful, I love yous.' She smiled as she flung an arm over my waist.

'Morning babe. I'd really love to give you your morning cuddles like normal but I really don't have the time.' I started to panic as I shot out of bed and ran for my clothes that were still thrown everywhere from Cheryl's treasure hunt the night before.

'What you's mean, yous don't have the time to come give your girlfriend a cuddle?' I saw Cheryl pout with her arms crossed over her bare chest. My god, she looked hot and cute all at the same time but I really had no time to think about that.

'Chez, I was meant to be at Rihanna's studio nearly an hour ago!' I snapped at her as I struggled to pull up my black skinny jeans and hopping around in tiny circles.

'Don't have a go at us! It's not my responsibility! This isn't my job.' The blonde had risen out of bed and glided her way slowly to the bathroom.

'What the fuck are you doing?'

'I've gotta jump in the shower before we meet Rihanna.' Cheryl raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

'Oh no, you don't! I'm already late. You don't have time to shower. You can get dressed and brush your teeth.' I snapped loudly as I took a firm grip of her left wrist.

'What has got into yous?! I get it! We're late! But you don't have to take it out on me. The pair of us need to get washed before we go anywhere! It's just got to be done! Anyway, this is not my responsibility as I said. Did you not set an alarm?' The blonde prised my grip away from her wrist with her other hand.

 'I thought you'd do it!' I was now pulling on my shirt and scraping my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing my trainers

'Why would I fucking do it?!'

'I dunno but I told you last night I didn't want to go to bed late but you insisted tha-'

I insisted what hm? That we would have a special night together?! Sorry that I was only trying to be romantic.'

'Forget it. I'll go alone!'

'Yous can't go alone with your anxiety levels!'

'Watch me.' I glared as I picked up the keys to my rented black BMW that was parked outside the apartment.

With that, Cheryl slammed me against the walls and pinned my arms up over my head. 'Look, calm yourself down and behave yourself! You're going to get into another mess. Rihanna will understand okay? And we will sort something out.'  By this point, Cheryl looked a lot less angry and I could see the burning love for me in her eyes. I knew that she was doing the best she could at trying to keep me relaxed.

'Give me ten minutes, okay? If I'm a minute later then you can leave without me. I promise.' She spoke again, almost whispering this time.

All I could do was nod. She had released the grip of my hands and I was still stood in between her hot fragile body and the wall, looking as dumbstruck as ever.

'I still love the way yas look at us.' The blonde smirked as she tucked her bottom lip into her front teeth. 'Now are yous going ta sort out the sat nav while I get ready?'

Again, all I could do was nod before she waltzed to the bathroom, still stark naked.

**

'How do you manage to do it?' I asked Cheryl a serious question whilst sat at a red light in the busy city.

'How do I do what?' The beautiful woman looked so confused.

'So you got ready in less than ten minutes and you still look as amazing as ever!' I lifted my take out coffee from the cup holder and sipped what was left.

'You're good at paying me the compliments aren't yas? Maybe that's why I love yas.' Cheryl giggled to herself. 'But you don't have to lie, I look a state.'

'You looked good as soon as you opened your eyes. In fact, you just look good all the time. I flashed her a smile before the lights turned to green and I sped off down the road.

'You're too kind baby.'

We had just got to our destination, according to our sat nav as I pulled into a drive way to a large white and glass building. I pulled in slowly as the gravel crunched beneath the sports tyres.

'Is this it? It looks too posh to be a recording studio!' I gulped as I took the keys out of the ignition.

'Remember Nic, this is L.A., not London. But you will be okay. ' She let off a reassuring smile as she stroked my leg before getting out of the car.