Chapter 42

'Tonight was so amazing!' Cheryl sighed lovingly as she kicked her heels off at the door. I could tell she was exhausted after the day we both had and to be fair I was knackered too.

'Ey! I hope you're gunna put those away! I'm sick of tripping up over heels!' I grumbled as I locked the door and slid the keys across the glass cabinet a bit too much so they landed on the floor at the other side.

'I hope yas are gann' pick those up! Am sick of trippin' over keys!' Cheryl replied mockingly. 

Rolling my eyes sarcastically caused me to get a huge cuddle of the blonde. 'Yas so grumpy when yous tired!' She then pouted. 

'I'm sorry baby. It's been a long day and I'm really not used to all this moving. I'm used to sat on my arse in front of a computer designing.' 

'Yas best be sorry!' Cheryl winked.

'Of course I am.' I pouted in a way I knew that Cheryl's heart would flutter.

'You're way too cute. Why don't we go into the studio so yous can show us what yous got?' 

'Well are you doing anything tomorrow Chez?' I questioned with a smirk

'Not that I know of. What yous got in mind?' The geordie raised an eyebrow.

'Well then let's save it for tomorrow and get kinky tonight.'

I thought Cheryl was going to refuse cheekily but instead she did something that she knew always drove me wild. 

'Well a feel a bit sweaty so let's get a shower?' She bit down hard on her own lip and I knew exactly was on her mind. 

The sexy blonde bombshell had her hands already on my naked hips as she pushed my tee up. Her lips were already just milimetres away from mine. I could almost taste her and it was driving me crazy. She smelt so amazing. 

'Do yous want us?' The geordie whispered so sexually. 

'Yes, I do.' 

'Yous sure?' 

'Yeaaaaah!' 

'Positive?' 

'Chez! Please don't do this! I've wanted you since you tried that sexy little black dress on in the shop! I've behaved myself enough.' 

'Oh really?' Cheryl winked. 

I nodded as I grabbed hold of her bum, making her whine a little. 

'Well it's a good job I bought it then!' 

'Apart from everyone's going to be staring at MY girlfriend when you do!' I picked her up so her legs were now clung to my waist. 

'But yous should know you'll always be the only one ta take it off us.'

That was it, the way Chez spoke to me when she was in the mood made me lose control of all my actions. I crashed my lips into hers tasting her lips properly, like I had been craving all day. Her sexy little bum in her tight jeans. Her perfectly sized boobs resting above her leather look waistcoat and her new hot blonde curls. I couldn't contain myself as I made my way up the stairs with her lips still attached to mine. 

I stopped just outside the bathroom with Cheryl still glued to my hips. The blonde fumbled with the door handle as she stood up on her own feet and pushed me through the now open door.

'Get in!'

'Excuse me?' I couldn't understand what the geordie was getting at.

'Get in the shower!' She sexually informed.

'I'm still dressed Chez!'

'I don't care. Get in the shower now if yous want us!'

I did exactly as she instructed, stepping into the shower fully clothed, I wondered if this was one of her foolish tricks up until she stood in next to me, also fully clothed. She ran her delicate hands down the wall to reach the button to turn on the sprinkler. 

'Cheryl! Have you lost it?! That outfit probably cost you millions!'

The geordie began to chuckle before replying with 'But baby, you're priceless.' 

The sprinkler came on and our clothes were instantly drenched. I could feel my tee sticking to my abs and my boobs, water was running from my arms and I was starting to get cold. Cheryl pushed me against the tiles and started kissing down my neck. Her soft fingertips were touching my abs as she was gasping at the feel of it. She clenched my shirt in her fist as she entered her tongue into my mouth, I started to moan deeper and deeper as she did so. Suddenly Cheryl ripped my tee in half and unclasped my bra. She started to whine as she saw the water dripping off the end of my nipples. The hot geordie unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my pelvic bone as she stepped back to take a better look at me biting her lip hard. 

'I can't believe this is mine.' She whispered.

'Chez! You're making me feel awkward!' 

'Why?' She raised her eyebrow. 

'Because you're stood staring at me!'

'Yous definately need more confidence! You're so hot, sexy, beautiful, funny, kind, caring...' She moved closer and closer with every word she used to describe me. 

Cheryl took off my jeans and leaving my black thongs on. 'Well I didn't know you wore thongs.'

'Err...' My face started to redden. 

'Fuck Nic. You're too fucking hot! I can't control myself around yous!' 

'You don't need to.' I suggested.

She started to undress herself in front of me making me squirm. 'Baby, hurry up, I need you.' I commanded in a whiney voice. 

Once the blonde bombshell was naked, she held my body tight so I could feel her hot silky skin on mine. My voice became raspy and needy. The geordie moved her hands down to my breasts as she started to suck on my collarbone. She hadn't done this to me yet but it was definately another turn on. I could feel the blood rushing through my body faster by the second. The way she pulled and sucked on my neck, it was painful but arousing at the same time. I never wanted her to stop. 

'Oh Chez babe, fuck me please?'

And with that Cheryl let go of my neck only to bend down on her knees and lift her head up to in between my thighs.