Chapter 6

"So guys, The night is coming to an end now" Nick shouts through his mic and pushes his bottom lip out. " But I must say this is the best party I've ever DJ'd at!" He then smiles. "So let's have everybody up on thier feet to celebrate Nicole's birthdaaaay!"

Everybody cheered loud and headed for the dancefloor. I hid away in the corner of the room where the strobe lights wouldn't spot me. I was watching all my family and friends letting thier hair down for once and having an amazing time. It brought tears to my eyes. 

At first I was watching Cheryl bouncing up and down, raving with a bunch of my mad head friends, Sarah being one of them. All of them in fancy dress but had to laugh in disbelief still that Cheryl was the only real celebrity at my party. 

But the main reason why I was stood in the corner of the room, was to try and find my princess in the golden dress. I needed to thank her. I needed to hold her. I don't think I could wait much longer. Then I spotted her. Across the dancefloor, she was jumping around with a few of her friends and throwing her head back into laughter as her friend Michelle was doing some rediculous moves. I couldn't help but smile. 

I moved swiftly across the dancefloor to were she was dancing, wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and tucked my face into her neck. 

'Baby, thank you so so much! You don't understand.' I squealed with excitement.

'I was beginning to think you had forgotten all about me' she winked as she turned round so her face was level with mine. 

'How could I forget about you and what you've done for me, not only tonight but for the last two years I've been living with you being a part of me?!' 

I could see her big blue greeny eyes glistening as the lights shone around the room. Tears about to fall. 

'Can I ask you something?' I said mischeviously.

'Go on?' 

'Why the hell did you buy me book signing tickets if you knew Cheryl was coming?'

'It was a back up. You can never rely on celebrities, things can just creep up. I wanted you to see your idol. So I did everything I could for you to do so.'

I hugged her so tight that I could feel her heart thumping hard.

'I need you to know that I absolutely adore you Frankie!' I whispered in her ear as the tune faded into the next. 

'I love you to the moon and back Nicole!'

At that point I felt like no one was in the room. I felt like the club was just ours and I kissed her slowly and softly in a way that I had never kissed her before. My emotions got the best of me and tears started to fall as my heart poured out through that one kiss. 

Mine and Frankie's lips pulled apart instantly as we heard over a hundred people shouting sympathetic comments all at the same time. I could feel my face burning up yet again and I thought Frankie's red cheeks were glowing more than the lights at one point. But then we heard our song. The last song. 

'OH. MY. GOD!' Jade shouted. She instantly ran up the stairs to the stage and skidded across the floor to where Nick was working his magic. She wasn't wearing her heels by this point. Not many were coming to think of it. 

'This song is Nankie's song!!' 

'Nankie?!' My cousin Gemma shouted in confusion.

'Yes! Nicole and Frankie!!, it's thier song!' 

All the drunken A-Lister wannabe's were gathered round the dancefloor in a single file as 'Proud'' by JLS filled the room. I perched my chin on Frankie's shoulder and she did the same back to me. We both just rocked slowly side to side, back and forth. Cheryl was just standing in between two of my friends, Paris and Louise. She had tears in her eyes and slightly smiling. I waited till her gaze was fixed on me and winked to her playfully.

Just as the last beat of the song had finished, the big house lights had turned on and everyone staggered to thier jackets and shoes. 

Frankie had kissed me on the cheek and left me to collect her heels from the other side of the club. I heard heels coming up from behind me. 'You two are so cute pet!' Cheryl sighed, wiping the last of her tears from her face. 

'Now you need to stop crying on me!' I replied nervously.

She giggled and her dimples appeared. I just stared in awe.

'What's up?' she whispered.

'Nothing.. just... y-your dimples are even c-cuter in real life!' 

'Awh yous such a little cutie! Look, I was wondering. Considerin' I admitted to yous earlier that I've been in and out of travel lodges and premier inn's stalkin' yous. Maybe yous could come and chill in my hotel room for a bit. Spend some quality time with ya idol?'

'Wow! Are you allowed to do that?!'

'No' she admitted, throwing her head back into laughter 'But there's summin' special about yous that I need to suss out!'

'Will I get into trouble?'

'Na, course yous bloody won't, what d'ya say?'

Was I hearing this right. Cheryl Cole wanted me to sit in her hotel room with her. Of course I want to. But what the hell do I say to Frankie?!

'Hold on one second Cheryl, Don't go anywhere!!' I pleaded.

She giggled again. 'well I'm not bankin' on leavin' without yous' then winked.

Okay, so now I'm getting the jist that Cheryl might have been flirting with me. Practically wiggling her bum in my face. Winking at me. Telling me she wants me back at her place. Should I just go along with it considering she is just the sexiest woman in the world according to FHM? No I couldn't. I couldn't do that to Frankie. She was the love of my life. 

'Hey Frankie baby?'

'Yeah princess?'

'Err Cheryl has invited me to go spend tonight in her hotel room..' I hesitated then carried on.. 'What am I doing? I should be leaving with you. Forget I said anything.'

'What is wrong with you' Frankie sniggered and checked my temperature playfully. 'Get your butt back over to Lady Cole and tell her you'd love to!' 

I looked at her confused.

'But before you leave me, kiss me first cos I'm gonna miss you!' 

'I haven't forgot about your little sister's party tomorrow baby. I promise I'll be there to be the clown' I winked as I pulled her in for a kiss.