Chapter 33

The next day after realising I was left alone in bed yet again, I had wandered around the house looking for Cheryl. Going through the ground floor of the immaculate building, I heard some music. I could just about make out that it was a Katy Perry tune. When I got behind the door of the room where the music was blasting out, I knew the song very well. It was a remix version of 'teenage dream'.

Opening the heavy door slightly, I then realised that Cheryl was keeping another secret from me. The room was pure white and the floor was tiled. Gym equipment was laid out all across the room. There were treadmills, exercise bikes, weights, rowing machines. The list went on but it was all hi tech equipment. 

Then I spotted her, running on a treadmill. She was facing the opposite direction so I had a good view of the back of her. Cheryls hair was in a high ponytail, but her curls were still distinctive nearer to the end. The Geordie was wearing a black sports bra and black running shorts. I could see her bum bulging out, the famous rose tattoo was vibrant and her skin was glowing with sweat. 

'Oh me god Nic! Yous shit us up!!' Cheryl screamed after turning off the treadmill and spinning around. Without saying a word I swayed up to her and grabbed her by her jerking hips. 

'Oh hello gorgeous' I heard the brunette growl in my ear. 

I didn't respond. She looked so beautifully sexy, I just nibbled at her collarbone. 

'Nic... Work out with me?' I heard a breathless moan. 

I'll be doing more than working out with you' I mumbled in her ear. 

I pulled my head away from her neck and looked into her stunning sparkling eyes that had gone from innocent to feisty within thirty seconds. Cheryls bottom lip was tucked in her teeth, chewing lightly. She knew that whenever she did that to me, it drove me crazy. 

After a few moments of gazing into each other's eyes and my butterflies madly taking over, my lips latched onto herd. Cheryls lips were always so soft and I was always left craving more. 

The hot Geordie was tugging at my plain black t shirt, hinting at me to take it off but I never did. Instead, I gripped onto her firmly and pushed her against the nearest wall, as she cringed at the coldness hitting her slightly moist back. 

'Babe, What yas doin?' Cheryl grumbled on my ear with no attempt of stopping me.

'What do you think I'm doing?'

'Makin love to us aggressively?' She panted again.

'I'll stop if you want me to babe?' I whispered politely taking a step back.

'Don't yous fuckin dare!' 

Cheryl grabbed my neck and puked me to her really hard. 'Carry on?' She added.

At her command, I put my hands on Cheryls toned stomach and stroked it lightly. The Geordie started twitching and breathing really heavily. I watched her head roll back till it was resting on the wall whilst I moved my warm firm hands up to just under her boobs. 

'Touch me there... Now!' Cheryl ordered and I did as I was told. I ripped her bees away from her body as she had town my t shirt aay from mine. After a few seconds, we were fully naked and seeing Cheryls hot body was making me weak. 

I parted her legs with mine and pushed my knee against her pleasued area. Cheryl was now gripping my shouldes with her neon pink acrylic finger nails. Her back was arched and her moans were coming off her lips a lot easier this time. 

I nibbled on her collabone once more making my mark on her glowing skin. My knee was still rubbing in between her legs and my hands wee still caressing her soft boobs. 

i woked my way down her body with my now hot lips. I put one nipple into my mouth and she winced with pleasure. I had now moved my knee and my finges were dancing lower. 

'Babe, you're so fuckin good to us!' I head cheryl whimper through her fast breathing, gripping harder and harde onto me. 

My mouth had slid from her boobs, down her toned stomach and close to her area. By this time Cheryl was pinned to the wall, her legs were trembling and she looked like she was going to crumble to the ground. 

My lips had got to he pleasured area and by this time Cheryl was sexually arroused. Before I even had chance to enter my tongue inside her, she whimpered 'Babe, go in? Please!!' 

Again, I did as she instructed. After I had entered her for a moment or two, the brunette trembled harder moaned even louder and collapsed on the cold tiled floor, making her body ache and flinch. 

Cheryl dragged me on top of her and kissed me so hard, my lips were starting to sting. I pinned her arms over her head and gripped both of he delicate wrists in one hand. My other hand was down in between her legs and slowly entering her opening. 

'Oh me god babe! You're so fuckin naughty' 

I could feel Cheryls pelvic area thusting against my fingers so I let go of her hands and slid my tongue down he body until it hit her area once again. 

After a minute or two of tasting her, pushing my fingers inside of her, whilst her thin fragile hands were tugging lightly at my hair, I heard whimpers getting louder. 

'Babe. Oh me god! I'm gunna... Nicole!' 

With that, Cheryl moaned louder than the frist time. Her body then relaxed and slammed back down to the floor again. 

'That was amazin' The brunette could hardly speak. 

Laying on the cold tiled floo, holding a now exhausted Cheryl in my arms, she whispered 'What was that for?' 

'Nothing really... You're just beautiful and I wanted to show you, that's all.'  I smiled softly. 

'You're so adorable Nic, yous really are!'

It fell quiet again, her heart was still thumping and I could feel her smile against my hot skin.

'Have yous spoken to ya mam lately?'

'Chez! You really need to stop scaring me like that!'

'I'm sorry babe.' Cheryl giggled fluttering her eyelashes.

'You better be! And no, I haven't spoken to her... why?' 

'I want yas to ring her... tonight.' 

'Why?' I questioned again, raising my eyebrow.

By this time, Cheryls head was propped upon my naked chest. 

'Because I want all your family to be here on christmas day.' The geordie grinned from ear to ear.