Chapter 39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT 'CRAZY STUPID LOVE'

IT'S ANOTHER FANFIC OF CHERYL'S

BY 'CHERYLSGHETTOBABY'

GO REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had tried to wake Cheryl up at around 10am with a cup of strong coffee. I gently wafted the coffee cup around the gentle brunette hoping the scent would wake her up but she didn't budge. She looked so beautiful. Her hair was down in messy curls. She wore no make up, just a shining smile that lit up the room. The geordie was laid naked in between the cool white sheets. Staring back at the woman in awe, I started to fall in love with her all over again. There were no imperfections.

Carefully reaching over the brunette trying not to spill the hot drink, I placed Cheryl's favourite cup on her bedside table. Starting to shake her, I whispered 'Good morning babe, wake up. I've made you a coffee in your favourite cup'.

The geordie finally moved and winced at my actions. She pulled the sheets over her perfectly toned body and tucked it under her neck, before spinning around and squeezing her eyes shut.

'Right that's it!' I chuckled ripping back the sheets and grabbing her by the waist, tickling her where I know she would react.

'Baaaabe its too early!' Cheryl started giggling in hysterics, kicking her legs out and slamming them back onto the bed.

'Chez, it's five past ten. Get up! I've missed you.' I whined after letting go of the beautiful woman's sides and huffed as I crossed my arms playfully.

Cheryl turned over to face me, pulling my arms away from my chest and pouted her lips 'Aww baby! Aren't yous cute! Come here.'

Instantly the brunette dragged me down with her, making me squeal as she did so. Giggling, she wrapped me up in the sheets with her. Her warmth felt amazing. 'Come let us cuddle yous. It's always us sprawled across yous every night.' 

'What am I gunna do when I go back home and I have to sleep alone?' I cringed at the thought as my head rested on Cheryl's fragile shoulder.

'Shhh. Don't think about that just yet babe. Let's just enjoy this. We will figure it out when it comes okay?' The brunette reassured me but I felt sincere pain in her voice as she was worried about the same thing.

**

'WARNING; YOUR LUNATIC IS CALLING
WARNING; YOUR LUNATIC IS CALLING'

I had got disturbed by Cheryl's phone going off. When I rubbed my eyes, I realised I had gone back to sleep but this time, the geordie wasn't in the bed with me and I was alone wrapped up like a caterpillar. When I looked to Cheryl's side table, I was surprised to see her coffee was sipped dry, Then I looked at the display on her iPhone, a picture of Sarah was flashing.

'Chez, your phones ringing!'  I groaned shoving a pillow over my head and wrapping around my ears to cut out the noise and the light.

'Aw babe, am sorry.' Cheryl laughed asI heard her walking into the bedroom 'I was in the shower. I didn't wanna wake yous so I wrapped yas up and left yas ta sleep.' She glanced over to her phone and rolled her eyes before adding. 'I best answer that.' 

When I dragged my phone from my side of the bed and unplugged the charger, I winced as the light was too bright for my eyes and had to squint. I let out a frustrated moan when I realised it was gone past eleven.

I was playing a random app on my phone as I heard Cheryl's conversation with Sarah.

'Heeey Sarah! How are yas?

Yeah, I'm good thanks babe. What have yous really called for?

Nic's takin' us out today so-

Noo, Nicole not Nicola.

She might not want ta spend the day with yas.' She winked towards me as I rolled my eyes and nodded with a smirk to indicate I was okay with us having a mad day out with Sarah. 

'Fine... alright, you've won us over.

'Yes both of us.

Right I best go get ready. See yas soon.'

Cheryl crawled onto the bed with her hot pink towel around her slim body. Her dark curls still dripping wet. She straddled my legs and stroked her hands up my chest. 'Thankyou so much baby, I'll make it up to yous, I promise.' 

'It's fine babe, just make sure yous keep tonight free.' I kissed her lips lightly.

'Oh shit! I can't tonight!' Cheryl bolted up right with a sense of worry riddled through her face.

'Cheryl!' I whined, trying to push her off my legs.

'I'm only kidding!!' 

**

After getting ready, I was sat waiting in the lounge for Cheryl to appear. I was wearing dark grey joggers, a black t-shirt and a blue lumberjack chequered shirt. I had black Adidas hi tops on and completed the look with the chunky watch Cheryl had bought me for my birthday. My hair was in a chestnut brown wavy pony tail and again was plastered in make up. 

When Cheryl came down the stairs and into the lounge, I was stunned. She looked so umbelievably sexily cute. How the hell could anyone be sexy and cute at the same time? She wore leather look jogger trousers with yellow cuffs around the ankles, and a yellow polo t-shirt. She wore white heels to finish the look. She had minimal make up on and her hair was down and straight. 

'Have yous seen me white jacket babe?' Cheryl questioned as she was pulling all different type of coats from the pegs. 

'No babe, sorry... oh wait, it's over here on the side of this sofa.'

'Aww cheers Ni- WOW!'

'What?' I wore an expression of puzzlement.

'Yous look adorable!' Cheryl jumped on me and cuddled me as tight as she possibly could. 

'You look cute yourself.' I whispered before I closed my eyes and kissed her gently. 

'You're good with the compliments aren't yous? But yas need ta stop wearin' all that make up. Yous are gorgeous without it!' 

'Noooo!' I covered my reddened face with my hands but Cheryl soon tickled my sides enough for me to quickly remove them. 

'Come on baby! Let's go meet the girls.'

'Babe you've failed to tell me what the hell we're doing, where we are going and who we are going with?' I chuckled as I stood up in front of her.

'Oh yeah, I'm sorry! We're meeting the girls for some lunch then i gotta do your family's christmas shopping!' Cheryl shrieked with excitement. She loved christmas.

'I thought we was doing it online?'

'Where's the fun in that?!' She winked playfully. 'Can yas drive? I can't be bothered!'

'Chez! I'm not insured on your car.'

The brunette pulled a letter out from her oversized bag and handed it to me. 'Yes yous are.' 

When I looked down at the paper in front of me, Cheryl had added a new driver to her insurance deal and the name was 'Nicole Ryans'.