Chapter 23

After we had our take away, me and Cheryl were slouched across the sofa with the empty cartons thrown on the floor and smiles wide across our faces, It was safe to say we were stuffed.

'Erm Nic?' Cheryl mumbled.

I looked over to her and her facial expressions were telling me that she was worried. Again, like she always did, she was chewing on her lip staring down.

'What's up babe?'

'Nadine kinda thinks your a guy.' She stuttered quietly.

'WHAT?!' I squealed almost choking on the coke that I had ordered with the takeaway.

'I'm sorry pet, I haven't quite told her yet.. about me an' about us. But I will tonight. I promise yous.'

Placing the can upon the floor carefully, I then cuddled her up tight in my arms instantly. 'You don't have to do this yet. I'll stay..'

'NO WAY! I want to! I'm not hidin' it anymore. I want to be with yous, she needs to know, all the girls do.'

'If you're sure baby..'

Cheryl lifted her head so our eyes met once again. 

'This is perfect, bein' here with yous. Forget the argument and the hospital..jus' yous here with me..it feels right.' Cheryl whispered, before pushing me down lightly to the sofa and kissing me passionately hard. I groaned loud and she slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I could feel it crashing against the insides of my mouth. I could feel my cheeks going red and my whole body heating up. I wrapped a leg around Cheryl, so she couldn't escape from me this time. Her hands dropped down till she reached my waistband, carressing my skin lightly. She then squirmed lower and lower down my body, softly releasing out of my grip without me even realising. 

'Right, we need to get ready pet!' Cheryl sighed, hitting the palms of her hands on my knees before getting up.

She had teased me again. My pulse was raging. My heart was pounding. How much more of her teasing me could I take!

Nadine said that I was more than welcome to come round with Cheryl and that she was keen to see who was making Cheryl so genuinly happy. So this meant I had to make a huge impression.

'How can I make such an effort with my hand in a bloody cast! I'm gunna feel so useless. I can't even get changed!' I huffed.

'Babe, I'm gunna help yous' Cheryl whispered as she lightly lifted me off the sofa and carried me up the stairs. 

'I could get used to this!' I grinned as my arms were wrapped around her neck, giving into the hold, kissing her distinctive right dimple.

'I bet yous can!'

Once upstairs, Cheryl then softly placed me on her bed, kissing me lightly. 'There yous go beautiful. Now what d'yous wanna wear?'

'Clothes?' I sniggered loudly.

'Haha very funny..If it was up to us, yous wouldn't be wearin' any!'

'CHERYL!'

'Yes babe?' Now acting all innocent.

'You animal!'

'I know!' She winked.

'You know what? Just go into my suitcase and pick out whatever you'd want to see me in..'

Cheryl was biting her bottom lip hard. 'I like the sounds of that!'

When Cheryl arrived back to the bedroom about ten minutes, after hearing many umm-ing and aar-ing, she was holding some clothes, a pair of shoes, a jacket and some other bits and bobs.