Chapter 51

------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN GO READ MY OTHER STORY! 'ONLY HUMAN - CHERYL SHORT FICS'. THANK YOU.

------------------------------------------------------

Come on Chez! We’re gunna be late!’ I shouted up the stairs to the beautiful blonde.

It was the next day and we had spent the whole morning decorating the house for Christmas together, decorating the tree and making sure every room had its fix of lights and tinsel. It was like Cheryl’s mansion had been turned into Santa’s grotto within a just a few hours. But time was running out and we had hardly packed a thing and it was time for our little holiday to L.A. to go visit Rihanna and get this song recorded.

Babe, I can’t find me shoes!’ Cheryl pouted from her bedroom

Well that’s a clue! You have millions of pairs of shoes!’

Me silver heels.’

You also have hundreds of silver heels!’ I rolled my eyes.

Never mind, I found em.’.

Although it was cold outside, I needed to be in something I was going to be comfortable in on the plane. So I chose to wear a grey t-shirt with a black print of the American flag on the front to suit the occasion, a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of grey Nikes, a denim jacket and completed with a black snap back cap and of course my beautiful watch that Cheryl had bought me for my birthday. My hair was down and my extensions were in, I curled them into loose ringlets and plastered ten ton of make-up and bathed myself in Rihanna’s Reb’l Fleur perfume to make myself look and smell presentable as I knew and I was warned by Cheryl that that this would be my first real paparazzi encounter.

Cheryl! I won’t tell you again! We are going to be late!’

When the Geordie came strutting down the stairs, my heart seemed to grow legs and ran off somewhere without me. She never failed to impress. She was wearing a pair of black skinnies just like me but with a white top that quotes Young & Insane’ in black scroll writing, Complete with a pair of black trainers and a shoulder bag. Her hair was perfectly straight, with no kinks to be seen and again, there were no imperfections in her make-up. She wore Diesel LoverDose Tattoo perfume and I was totally in love with the woman who was now stood right in front of me.

Your top says it all.’ I giggled to the Geordie hoping to see a cheeky reaction.

A was wearin’ it for ya benefit actually....’

I loved the way we could have a bit of banter together. I loved how she could take it as much as she could give it.

**

We had just arrived at the airport, Cheryl’s driver had agreed to take us so that the Audi could still be safe in the garage at Cheryl’s house. As the BMW ground to a halt, I heard crowds of people chanting Cheryl’s name. Word was out that the blonde was travelling to a different country and now rumours were going to speculate as I would be second to jump out of the car. My face paled and I felt my anxiety build up again.

Yous alright Nic?’ Cheryl stroked my knee as I could see a streak of panic running through her face.

Not really. My anxiety is coming back. But I know that all this is a part of your life so I have to face it someday.’