Chapter 19

Chapter 19 

Cheryl was instantly asleep, curled up under my arm with the biggest smile plastered on her face from ear to ear. She looked so cute and happy and just plain beautiful. I couldn't fall asleep so quickly though. I was thinking about my new relationship with Cheryl. How the hell did I get so lucky?! Why the hell did she want me? I didn't know, I didn't care. I was living my dream. 

Finally I felt my eyes closing on me and I was dozing off comfortably leaning into Cheryl's body. Nothing felt better. I was so snug and warm. When I shifted closer, she automatically reacted, as her face was so close to me, I could feel her soft lips brushing on my neck.

**

I got woken up later that night. I didn't know what quite woke me up at first. The room was still pitch black. I reached for my phone and checked the time. 3:26AM. What the helll?! Then I realised Cheryl wasn't next to me. Worrying a little I bolted up right and waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. 

Then I saw Cheryl sat at the end of the bed with her head down. She was sobbing and sniffing.

'Chez are you alright?' I mumbled, my voice still croaky.

'Yeah I'm fine pet.'

'Don't lie.'

'Don't ask stupid questions.'

'Cheryl..'

She cried instantly, her head in her hands. I had never ran out of bed so quick in my life. I crouched down in front of her so her eyes would meet mine while she was looking down. 

Seeing her eyes wet and swollen, made my heart feel like it had been stabbed with a dagger. 

'Cheryl babe... who's upset you?'

'No-one..'

'What's wrong then?'

'Nothing!' Cheryl snapped.

'Its half three in the morning and you're crying at the end of the bed, don't tell me there is nothing wrong.' I started to get mad.

'Don't be angry with us!' Cheryl sobbed.

'Then please tell me what's gone on?' I whispered calm and sympathetically.

'I had a bad dream. the papps, they had split us up!' She started crying again.

'Cheryl... babe... I'm falling for you... and very quickly. Pretty soon I'm gonna feel like no-one in the world could ever come between us, let alone a few blokes with cameras.'

'Really?'

'Yes. Everytime I see you, my heart swells' I smiled cheekily.