Chapter 7

The hotel room wasn't at all five star, and I was wondering why Cheryl didn't care, but I didn't care either. I was spending the night with her! I could think of so many people who would love to be in the position I am. But, why? Why is she intrigued by me? I'm just a regular individual.

The walls were painted in a warm coffee colour. There was a wardrobe, a desk and some drawers, all made out of clean pine wood. Also, in the corner next to the window was two chairs and a small round table. The bathroom was white and clean. It had both a shower and a bath, but the best bit was the heaters spread all the way around the bathroom to keep you and the water warm if you wanted a long soak. Coming back into the main room, there was only a double bed, a flat screen TV and some kitchen appliances. 

'I'm just gonna get in the shower pet, I'm all sweaty. Hate the feelin' of bein' sweaty.' I heard Cheryl grumble. 'Put the kettle on for us. I will only be five minutes.'

She rummaged out some pj's and walked through to the bathroom, shut the door but never locked it. Did she trust me? How long was she even stalking me for, to know I was a trusting person? All the questions were running around my brain, trying to think. I felt the shooting pain once again, hitting my skull like thunder. I was in utter confusion.

Then it dawned on me. Would I be sleeping in the same bed as her? or would she get me down on the floor? Or even at the last minute, run down and book a room for me to sleep alone? I don't know, all I could do was wait. Thinking about all the more questions popping up at me as I flicked the switch on the kettle. 

'Is that all you've done? Just flick the switch?' I heard a voice tease.

I turned around and my jaw hit the floor. I'm surprised the poeple underneath us didn't hear it. Cheryl was looking so natural. She had no make up on, her hair pushed round to one side of her head in thick wavy dark locks and was standing there with nothing but a white towel wrapped tightly around her body. The towel was covering only from her perfectly rounded breasts to her tanned thighs. She looked too damn sexy. 

I snapped out of the gaze, feeling angry with myself that I was looking at another woman in the way I should ever only see Frankie. 

'Y-Yeah' I pouted. 'Look, I'm sorry. I-I'm still in shock. And when I'm in shock, I just s-sit and think and can't really function a-and...'

'And ramble on about things that don't make sense or even matter?' She cut in raising an eyebrow. 

'Yeah...' I sighed.

'Why don't yous get a shower and get out of that outfit? I'll lend yous some pj's.' She said softly, putting her hand on one of my shoulders and smiled again, showing off her gorgeous dimples.

**

Coming back into the main room, I instantly felt Cheryl's dark warm eyes fall on me. The lights were dim, the sound of music was leaking softly out of the tv in the background, the blinds were shut and she was sat at the table previously flicking through 'Take a break' magazine with a mug of hot chocolate in her hand. 

Cheryl was wearing a pair of three quarter length pyjama pants that looked like joggers, a black oversized hoodie and bright pink UGG slippers.

'Here ya go chick! Nothin' beats a hot chocolate after a shower' she smiled. 'Come join me?'

I shuffled over to her slowly, sitting on the vacant seat. I was wearing Cheryl's shorts, that only just covered my bum and a pink vest top.

'How long you gonna be quiet with us for?' She whispered.

'I'm sorry'

'I know you're not really quiet.'

I sighed.