Chapter 8

The next morning, I woke up to Cheryl speaking on the phone. She was in the bathroom so she obviously didn't want to wake me but her voice was getting louder and angrier by the second. I knew something was wrong. Suddenly I jumped with her furious deep voice:

'No, I fuckin' won't! I know who she is! I've made sure of this..I'm not stupid Lily! Stop having a go at us! Its eight in the mornin' and I have a long travel back to London today and to be honest, I don't even want to come back! The last thin' I need is yous yelling down the phone at us! She's probably me biggest fan & I need to show her dreams come true.'

There was a few second of silence before I heard the door unlock and Cheryl came wandering through, probably hoping I was still asleep. But I wasn't. She was stood looking angry, her eyes narrowed and had her arms crossed in front of her. Damn, how could she look so cute?! The natural sunlight shining through the silk curtains generously complimenting her skin and creating shadows in all the right areas of her body. 

'Im sorry pet! I didn't mean to wake yous! If Lils didn't call I'd still be asleep now too!' she glared into space whilst saying so.

'Its okay' I said suddenly, remembering where I was. I had just woken up in Cheryl's hotel room after snuggling with her all night...and I have a girlfriend. 

'Na, It isn't okay babe.' She replied with a scowl.

'It is. Look, I best go. I shouldn't be here and you're getting into a lot of trouble for me.' I reply trying to gather my clothes.

'Nic, I'm twenty eight. And Lily, is me friend. Not me mum. I can do what I want. Stop bein' silly and agree to come have breakfast with me?' Her eyes even wider and a pout upon her face. 

How could I refuse?!

**

We chose a corner table in the restaurant higher up in the building where we could both overlook the dead city. It was a really foggy day and snowflakes started to fall. 

We ordered breakfast and we started chatting whilst waiting for it to be served. I felt a lot more relaxed, weirdly enough. But she never acted like a celebrity, sticking her nose up at everyone. She was genuine, she was real. She was like normal people. 

'I meant to tell you last night but never got the chance, you got a beautiful voice when you sing!' Cheryl was looking very enthusiastic and smiling so wide, her dimples looked even deeper than usual. 

'You tryna say I don't have a beautiful voice when I speak?' I replied raising an eyebrow.

'I dunno! I've never really heard you talk that much, you're still shocked that you're sat with Cheryl Cole.' she giggled.

'Heey. Stop bullying me!'

'Look take the compliment, You're such a pretty girl too! Your smile is adorable.'

'Are you looking in a mirror?' I smirked.

Oh my god. Was this flirting? I don't even know! I just know I couldn't help it. There was silence at the table but I could see that Cheryl was smirking and biting her lip. It was kind of making me want her. 

I was still wearing the underneath of my outfit that I arrived in the night before. Just my shiny black leggings, a fancy black vest top and military boots. Minus the jacket and the hat. I scrambled for my phone out of my leggings pocket. I had a text off Frankie.

Frankie: I hope you're having a great time :D I'm gonna be busy getting this party ready so I won't reply but I'll see you tonight gorgeous! I love you millions xxx

I smiled at the text. She was so cool and laid back. Then I stopped grinning and realised she trusted me and I've kinda betrayed it. So then I replied, careful with what I was typing.