Chapter 35

The next day, me and Cheryl had to be up at at half five for the busy day ahead of us but already we were behind on time. 

'Baby we're gunna be late!' Cheryl squealed as I planted her in the face with a pillow. We were still in our pyjamas and the bed was covered in feathers.

'Shut up moaning!' I laughed making Cheryl's face drop in shock.

'Did you jus' tell us ta shut up?!'

'Yes Cheryl, yes I did.' I continued.

With that, Cheryl pushed me back to the bed and laid on top of me. I felt her hot breath against my neck. She looked so god damn sexy. Her hair was in a messy bun and there was no make up to be seen, just puffed out red cheeks glimmering in the early sun light. 

'Yous won' be tellin' us ta stop moanin' in about twenty minutes time.'

'CHERYL!' 

All I could hear was her seductive little giggle as she worked down my body. 

**

'Nic, come on! Quick!!' I heard Chez screach down the hall of one of her corridors.

'Okay okay, I'm coming.' I shouted back as I was just finishing off getting ready. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white vest top and completed with white hi top trainers and a black leather jacket. My hair was in light loose curls this time. My make up was as perfect as I possibly could get it, even though it could never top my girlfriend's. Spraying myself with Lynx and drowning myself in Paco Robane One Million men's aftershave, I put on my gold watch that Cheryl had bought me as I heard her bellow down the hall one more time. 

'Babe come on!!'

'Alright I'm trying to find you now!' I called back following the sound of the sweet but husky voice. 

When I got to outside of the right door, I saw that Cheryl had not only had an Xbox room, a studio and a gym in her home but she also had a dance studio. The room was spacious and the floor was laminated in a light beech wooden effect. The studio was covered in mirrors. Grey bean bags were plotted in random parts of the room but the one feature that stood out was of course the hot brunette stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips. She was smiling back at me.

'Wow! Yous look hot!' Cheryl gasped before striding towards me and holding me close at the hips. Her dimples shot arrows through my heart.

She was wearing neon pink hot pants, a black vest top and some sparkly hi top trainers. 

'Look at you wearing hi tops! Copying me now are  you?' 

'I have more pairs than yous!' Cheryl remarked with a giggle. 

After mimicking her jokingly, I claimed. 'Well you do have more money than me...' 

'Shut up and sit down!' 

'Yes miss.' I did as she instructed before I questioned 'How many more rooms have you possibly got?'

'Enough, ya know.. Cos I have more money than yous.' She winked before turning round to the stereo.  She then added 'I'm shootin' a video for 'Ghetto Baby'. I'm realisin' it cos it's ya fave song so I wanna dance for yas before we go to the studio to shoot, if that's alreet?'

'Aww you're releasing it just for me?' I felt so special that she was doing something so big, risking the fact it could never make it. Well I have every piece of faith in it getting far but I never thought Cheryl would do something so big. 

'Of course I am! Yous not only me girlfriend but one of me biggest fans. I have trust in yous. Now can I dance?' She smiled. 

'Do as you please gorgeous.' I smirked back.

'Don't think yas gettin' round two.' Cheryl sighed as she reached out for the play button. 

'Why did you ever think that it crossed my mind?' I laughed. 

Cheryl rolled he eyes as the music started fading in. She walked towards me so seductively as she spoke. 'I have dancers to do a bit of this so I can only do parts of it.' 

I nodded and with that i saw her body twist and turn in rhythm with the music. I was in admiration for this woman. She could dance and she could dance better than me. Her feet were moving quick and she was thrusting her pelvic area all over. The fierceness in her face as she was taking the dance moves seriously was all too much. I was getting really worked up and I think she could see that. 

After the four minutes was up, the brunette sat on my knee with her arms wrapped around my neck. Her sweat was a slight glimmer as she stammered in between breaths. 'How was that?'

'That was so sexy! Wow.. I mean how the hell have I got you as my girlfriend?!' 

'Because yous are carin', passionate and understandin' about my work. Yous look after us an yous always make us giggle.' 

My face started to redden as she squeezed me tight and kissed my cheeks. 

'Yous really are beautiful Nic.' 

** 

After Cheryl had changed and freshened up, we were both waiting in the lounge for Lily to pick us up. I was sat on the edge of the sofa rubbing my hands together.

'Yous nervous aren't yous babe?'

'No course not!' I stated, trying to smile.

'Yous are and its okay, yous can tell us.' 

'I just don't know what Lily is gunna think of me. What if she thinks I'm no good for you?'

'Then I won't listen Nic.' Cheryl whispered as she crouched down in font of me. Slightly moving my hair out of my face, she re assured me. 'She's gonna love yous Nic! You'll get along great. She has the same music taste an' a bubbly personality. She will probably like yous more than she will like us.' 

Cheryl winked playfully before picking up her phone. 'That's Lily, she's outside. Yous ready babe?' 

She held out her hand for me to take it.

'We will do this together baby.' Chez informed me before I took in a long breath and headed for the door.