Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I heard nothing else from then on for at least ten minutes. Cheryl didn't move. I didn't dare breath. I couldn't even hear the rain patting against the windows. Then I heard my mum's voice in my head 'Close your eyes, jump in with both feet... take my advice and you will never regret it'. 

I glanced over at Cheryl, she was riddled with nerves, her hands trembling, and her eyes wet with tears and she STILL looked unbelievably cute.

I cleared my throat, but as I was about to speak, Cheryl had beat me to it.

'I hate bein' rejected' She murmurred, trying to smile but she failed at it miserably. 

'You've not been rejected.' 

Her head moved quick and her eyes darted with mine instantly. And I felt it. I felt the fuzzyness in my tummy. I felt my heart melting more than ever before. I had lost utter control.

'What?' Cheryl looked confused. 

I unclipped my seatbelt, climbed over onto her legs and wrapped my arms around her neck. 'I've been stupid, forgive me.'

All Cheryl could do was smile, this time it was sincere. 

I carried on. 'Cheryl I want to be your girlfriend. Please take me? Please be mine?' I whispered, getting all choked up.

'Of course babe! Its all I want!'

'But you've got to look after me. You can't hurt me. I'm gunna tell you now Cheryl, I'm terrified. I'm not scared about the paps. I'm not even scared of meeting your parents...'

'So what are you scared of?' Cheryl whispered in my ear, still cuddled tight into me. 

'I'm scared you'll leave me for someone else..That's all everyone I've got close to has ever done.' I explained, tears dripping from my eyes again.

'Babe? I'm not like everyone else..I've told yous, I want yous and I don't want anyone else. You're the only one who's gunna have the key to me heart. And I know full well yous won't let anyone steal that..Be happy and let me kiss me girlfriend?' She winked as she wiped my tears away from my bloodshot eyes. 

And there it was. The first kiss of our relationship. This kiss was different to the other times Cheryl had kissed me. She wasn't rough, she wasn't hard. This time I got to feel how soft her lips actually were. I could tell she was putting everything into that kiss just to make me feel special. I tasted her strawberry lip gloss, and I didn't want it to end.

But it did, we broke from the kiss and I had just flopped into her arms. 'You don't know how many years I've wanted to do this.'

'Do what? Cuddle us in a car?' Cheryl laughed playfully.

'Nooo. You don't know how many years I've wanted to be Cheryl Cole's girlfriend.' 

'Go on..Surprise us. How long?'

I cringed as I spoke.. 'Around seven years?'

'Wooow now that's long!' She laughed again.

'Heey don't laugh at me! Anyways could I ask a really big favour now you're my girlfriend and you will be doing everything for me?' I flashed a smile, one she couldn't refuse.

Cheryl rolled her sexy eyes at me, and planted a soft kiss on my cheek 'Yous too cute! Thats why! What's this favour?'

'Please could we just go back to yours? I know you've had this planned but its late and we can do it another time. I just want you all to myself. Please?' 

Cheryl tilted her head to one side like a puppy and tucked a couple of strands of hair behind my ear. 'Yous have to get off us first before I drive anywhere.'

**

Just as we got through the door, Cheryl pushed me hard against the wall and whined seductively. 'Yous haven't had the best bit yet!'

'What are you on about?' I exclaimed.

'Your birthday is nearly over and yous haven't had birthday sex yet!' She whispered into my ear as her hands went down to my bum and squeezed it enough to get me going.

'You don't know what you do to me Chez, I swear!' 

She took hold of my hand and flashed flirtacious looks at me as she led me up the stairs into her room, pushing me against the bed. 

Cheryl staggered over to her drawers, swaying her hips from side to side and found a little piece of black fabric. 

When she came back over to me, she made me comfortable and placed the black fabric over my eyes and tying it tight around the back of my head. 

'I want no peepin'. Be a good girl.' She moaned against my ear. 

I was there for around ten minutes and couldn't see a thing. I was getting more and more impatient with how turned on I was getting. Then I heard footsteps coming closer and a warm soft body leaning right on top of me. The smell of her was making me dizzy. I could feel her long wavy locks tickling my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my lips before kissing them hard. I could taste more strawberry lipgloss. It was obvious she had topped up. Her tongue slithered into my mouth, she had a habit of doing this. I let out a slight moan. 

Then I felt her hands run up my stomach to my breasts, as she caressed them in her palms slowly and gently. 

'Babe let me see you please?' I whimpered.

'Awh is someone gettin' impatient?' Cheryl obviously loved how worked up she had me. 

Snatching the blindfold away from my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Cheryl was wearing a red and black lacy bra with matching thongs. Her make up perfectly in place but this time looking hot and smoky. Her lips were blood red with the shiny strawberry lipgloss holding on top. Her hair was in loose curls flowing down the front of her shoulders. She was perfection. Nothing was out of place. Her body was fully tanned and toned. Her tattoos bright and vibrant, beautifully sculpted across her body. And here she was, about to love me. 

'Cheryl..You look..beautiful!' I whined.

'And sexy?' Cheryl questioned.

'Oh my god yes! Of course!'

She grinned mysteriously as she started to undress me.

'Don't do that!' I whined at her once more.

'Do what? yous wearin' way too many clothes.'

'No no, not that..That smile..don't do that. It does crazy things to me.'

'Trust us, I can do even more crazy stuff'

Cheryl was true to her word. She kissed, licked and touched every inch of my body till I was squirming in torture. 

'Cheryl please don't tease me. If you're gunna do it, just do it please!' I moaned. 

I looked down at her in between my legs, her hot breath was sending tingles all down my spine. 

'Awh fuck.' I trembled throwing my head back to the pillow, moaning loud and my hands wrapped around the metal headrest of the bed. 

Then she did it to me. My back arched. My voice cracked. My whole body trembled within seconds of her touching me where I needed her. 

'Fuck Cheryl!' I screamed and bit on my lip hard, causing it to bleed a little.

My body hit the bed harsh. I was shaking and I had felt like I had just reached another planet.

Cheryl was giggling at my reactions. 'So how was that for birthday sex?' She winked.

'Cheryl. That. Was. Amazing.'