Harry & Emily Part One Chapter 73

Harry's POV

As I stood on stage I looked at Emily and smiled as I sang my part in Truly Madly Deeply "Truly, madly, deeply I am Foolishly, completely falling And somehow you kicked all my walls in So baby say you'll always keep me Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you" She is smiling, and her smile is so beautiful. I think to myself, it is true, somehow she kicked all my walls in. I was afraid of marriage, but she changed my heart. I love her so much. We are still staring deeply into each other's eyes, when we hear blood curdling screams. I try to run to Emily but Paul grabs my arm and ushers the boys and I off the stage through the back. I start screaming, "I need to get to Emily, I need to see if she is alright." I keep yelling and trying to get away from Paul. He is yelling my name, but all of a sudden, I faintly hear a girl's voice saying my name. I awake with a start, to find Emily rubbing my arm to calm me down.

I am breathing so hard and sweating. I have had the same nightmare I've been having since that horrible night over a month ago. I am so thankful Emily is here with me. I would be so lost without her. Tears start streaming down my face and I turn to her. "Emily, I love you so much, more than you will ever know. Having you here with me, helps me get through these stupid nightmares. I always wake up at the part of me trying to get away from Paul to get to you. He never lets me go, he just yells my name. Thank you for always waking me from these bad dreams. I am so afraid I am going to lose you. Do you promise never to leave me?" I ask whilst still crying, while rubbing my thumbs across her cheeks.

Emily's POV

By now I have tears in my eyes, listening to the beautiful things Harry is saying to me, even though he has just awaken from another nightmare. I worry about him. I am afraid I will lose him just as he is afraid of losing me. I scoot closer to him, and start wiping the tears from his eyes, "Harry, I love you too, more than you will ever know. I have the same fears as you, but you don't have to worry, I will never leave you. I will always be by your side. In fact in two days, I will be Mrs. Emily Styles. I cannot wait, I am so excited. I am glad I am here for you also. I should thank you for being here for me." I start running my fingers through his hair, I always do it out of habit, without realizing it. Forgetting that it always turns him on. I notice he is no longer crying, but staring deeply into my eyes. I hear a slight moan come from him. He starts running his fingers through my hair.

He hungrily devours my mouth then my tongue, lightly biting my tongue, then my lip. He huskily says my name. Which really turns me on. He nibbles on my neck giving me love bites. I let out a slight moan. I can feel his manhood against me. He rubs his hands all over my body. We are so overcome, we begin to make sweet passionate love. Breathing heavily he says my name and tells me he loves me. No one has ever made me feel the way Harry does. It feels so good, I leave scratches on his back. We continue on devouring each other with such a yearning of love. I moan his name. We reach our highest climax. I just want to lay like this forever. Before long, Harry collapses onto me. We are both exhausted, and continue to lay in each others arms, in complete silence. Our hearts beating so fast.

Emily's POV

I awake to the sound of the alarm clock. It is on Harry's side, but he always sleeps through it. I giggle as I look at him sleeping like an angel with a smile on his face. I reach over him and shut the alarm off. As I go to lay back down to snuggle in his arms, he catches me off guard and begins to tickle me. I start giggling, "Harry stop, please," I say teasingly. I begin to tickle his sides until he is laughing really loud. Finally we are out of breath. We lay in each other's arms. Harry is staring deeply into my eyes. It feels like he is staring into my soul. We lay that way a while longer. Harry's phone goes off. He groans as he pulls away. I smile and let out a giggle. He smirks at me. He grabs his phone and says "Hello". I lay back against my pillow thinking of our wedding day just two days away. I remember that today we all have some shopping to do, then everyone is taking Harry and I out for a rehearsal dinner. I am so excited. We will be surrounded by a lot of family and friends that love us so much. This is going to be a fun day. I hear Harry saying goodbye to whomever was on the phone.

I roll over to face him wondering who called and if everything is okay. He sets his phone on the table and turns back to me. He smiles really big, I can tell he must have gotten some really good news. I open my mouth to ask what he is smiling about, but before I can speak he screams really loud. Which causes me to jump out of my skin. He is so excited he can hardly contain it. "Harry, you scared the heck out of me, what is going on. What has made you so happy?" He starts chuckling. "Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to tickle it out of you?" I begin tickling him, he starts laughing and begins tickling me. I keep giggling but manage to say, "Come on Harry, I want to know why you are so excited. Stop keeping me in suspense. He finally stops tickling me. We are both out of breath. We catch our breath, then he proceeds to tell me the wonderful, exciting news.

Harry's POV

I am so excited. I want to tell Emily right away, but when I turn toward her, my excitement has built to a very high level and I can't help but scream. Scaring Emily in the process. She starts tickling me, so I tickle her back, until we are out of breath. I am so happy. "Emily, you are not going to believe this, but our fans have done it again. They voted for us nonstop and we won a lot of awards from BBM Awards again. Thanks to our fans, we keep winning awards from every competition. We have the best fans in the world as Niall would say. The lads and I have already thanked the fans on Twitter. I am just so happy right now. I have you, I have our families, our friends, my band mates, and a lot of awards. We also have shelter, food, clothes and I could go on and on. We all are so blessed as Selah would say. I love you so much Emily, have I mentioned that yet today?" I managed to get that all out in one breath. Wow! Once I started telling Em the good news, I couldn't stop. "I think it's time we got showered and get going, so we can get done what needs to be done before the dinner." I grab Emily, throw her over my shoulder, while she protests. I just laugh and head for the shower.

We get showered and dressed in no time. I cook us some omelettes and blueberry waffles. We enjoy our breakfast in silence. Then we start discussing the wedding plans making sure we have everything in order. We knew some fans would be upset that I was getting married, but I can't believe they just stopped being our fans. I happened to read things on twitter and in the news on how the fans felt about Emily. For the most part a lot of fans loved her. Unfortunately there were fans that actually hated her so much that they sent her death threats all the time. With that being said, we had to up the security. We didn't want anything else to happen like it has in the past. We are all thankful that is all over. I don't think we could handle any more dangerous situations. I look up at Emily, she is reading the paper. She is so beautiful. I grab her hand and say, "I am truly, madly, crazy, and deeply in love with you, Em." She smiles and we kiss. We don't hear anyone come in so we jump out of our skin when we hear everyone yell, "You guys going to come up for air!" We all laugh.