Love & Surprises Part Three Chapter 86

Liam's POV

I was in complete shock, when I heard those words come from Louis' mouth. "Louis you seriously think Selah, drunk or not would sleep with someone else. Why would you think a thing like that about her? I am pretty sure that she stayed true to you." I couldn't believe he could think such a thing about Selah. At that moment a memory flashed through my mind. I closed my eyes to think. Then I remembered that night Selah held that coming home party for Louis. The only ones that were there were Zayn, Olivia, Niall, Katelynne, Harry, Emily, and myself. I could remember the sadness in Selah's eyes when she got the call from Louis saying he wouldn't be able to come home until the next night. I began telling Louis the whole dreadful situation. "She was sad and began drinking Coke and Rum...."

"I walked over to her and asked her if she was okay. She hurriedly said "Im fine" then She went to the Liquor Cabinet and got out the Rum, grabbing the Coke and walking over to the bar and sat on a stool. She waved me over and told me to sit. So I did. I didn't realize she had gotten two glasses. She wanted me to drink with her." Since my kidney had healed I had started drinking, but I wasn't one to drink the strong stuff, such as Rum. I thought what would it hurt so I let her make me a glass. "Then she made a toast to just about everything. We were on our third glass and we were more than tipsy."

"That was when everybody else decided to join us around the bar. Harry and Zayn talked us all into playing a game. Harry went and got eight shot glasses. We each poured Rum into the shot glasses. We had music playing in the background. I can remember one song in particular "Titanium" and before we started Harry's game, Selah took a shot every time the words fire away came on. She was tipsy to start with, then the more she drank the drunker she got. She gets wild when she gets really drunk bro, I never knew that before. We played Harry's game where we took a shot every minute for thirty minutes. By this time the others were getting restless and decided to call their drivers to take them home."

"Emily, Katelynne, and Olivia were worried about leaving Selah home alone, so they asked if I would stay with her, I told them I didn't feel right about it, but they insisted. They told me I would feel really bad if I left her alone and something happened to her, because then it would be my fault. I gave in and stayed. I couldn't believe how drunk she was. She tried to get me to dance with her and I told her no. She got mad and sat down. I didn't think I was too drunk. I went to stand up and tell her she needed to get some sleep. I don't remember too much after that except she kept calling me your name."

"I had fallen to the floor by that time and I kept trying to get up but the room would spin. I kept getting dizzy. So I lay on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. She got up and tried to climb across me. She tripped and landed on top of me. I was so drunk that when she would raise her head to face me all I saw was Danielle's face. For some reason, I thought she was Danielle. She thought I was you. I remember that we started kissing and something didn't feel right. I tried to keep her from kissing me, but with me drunk on the floor, she was stronger than me even though she was drunk too. I kept passing out. I thought I was dreaming. Danielle kept kissing me and then we got really passionate and one thing led to another. I am serious Louis, I thought I was dreaming about Danielle."

"The next morning we both woke up in the floor. We were both half naked. I asked her if we did anything and she said she didn't think so. I believed her. I don't know if she will remember any of that night, but that is all I remember. I am really really sorry Louis. I would never do anything to hurt you. You are like a brother to me." Louis sat there silent the whole time I explained what went on. I was unsure if he was angry, sad or something else. He turned and looked at me, he just stayed silent, I could tell he was thinking on something,

Louis' POV

I sat there and thought, what are you talking about Liam. I couldn't believe that this had happened. There was no way. "Liam, I believe you were dreaming, there is no way you and Selah could have done anything as drunk as you both were. I was thinking though, no matter who the babies belong to, we both can be a father to them that is what I was trying to explain to the nurse. I know we have to talk to Selah when she wakes up, but I would never make her marry me just because she is pregnant. Also if it will make you feel better, I will have them do DNA tests on both of us and the babies so we can be sure. I know you love Selah so you can still be with her." He smiled and I reached over and gave him a hug.