The Hospital Part Two Chapter 7

I couldn't believe it my fave band lived next door to my fave aunt, wow this is so unreal. "Yes, and Harry's roommate is Louis Tomlinson the one that got shot." I tell her. We talk a little longer, then I tell her I will call her when I know when I will be leaving for London again. We hang up. I think about all that's happened and about what my Aunt Rosa told me as I call my mom's number.

She also answers on the first ring, she is so upset I cannot understand her. She is asking me if she and dad need to get on the first plane out of Chicago and come straight to Miami and pick me up. I calm her down and explain everything to her. I am getting frustrated and I start worrying about Louis and the boys. I tell mom I need to go and that I will call her soon. She finally realizes I really do need to go. We tell each other, I love you, and hang up. I head to the waiting room, and find the boys there worried.

Harry jumps up first, followed by the rest of the boys, "What did they say, is he going to be okay?" They are all asking at the same time, I tell them all that was said in the ambulance leaving out the part about Louis and me. They finally settle down, and Niall asks, "Is anyone hungry, lets go to the cafeteria and see what they have to eat?", Zayn looks at him and says, "How can you think about food at a time like this?" As soon as he gets the last word out, Liam's stomach growls loud. We all start laughing and head to the cafeteria.

We get our food and go sit at a table. Harry is the first to speak. "So Selah why are you going to London," he smiles his cheeky smile, "You aren't stalking us are you." When he asks this it almost hurts my feelings, but I see him wink at Liam. Then I tell him the lady named Rosa Smith that lives next door to him happens to be my aunt. Harry drops his fork stunned. I chuckle and say, "Small world wouldn't you say." All the boys start laughing.