London Chapter 32

"Finally, we are landing in London." I breathe a sigh of relief. "That was my first time on a plane, and it was a long flight." When I'm tired I tend to complain. "Louis, how do you and the boys fly as much as you do? I don't think I would have enjoyed this flight if I hadn't met you." We smile at each other, realizing we are finally home, and we cannot wait to see our families. "Will there be as many fans at this airport as there was at the other one?" I ask Louis. "Babe, just calm down, you will be alright. Sometimes there are a lot of fans, sometimes there is only a few. We have extra security if you would feel more comfortable having them around you." "I'm sorry Louis, it's just that when I get really tired I act like this. If you can handle it, I can too." I start getting nervous, because I realize who is waiting in the airport for us, not just my Aunt Rosa, but Louis' family and the boys family. Even Simon Cowell is supposed to be here. Louis notices me starting to tremble and takes my hand, "Selah, what is it, why are you shaking?" I can tell he is worried. I look at him, "I just have a bad case of nerves, cause your family, the boys families, and Simon Cowell are waiting for us." He squeezes my hand letting me know it's all going to be alright.

Everybody is starting to unboard the plane, Louis and I stand up, while he grabs our things out of the overhead compartment, I grab his hand. We head out of the plane into the airport in search of the others. We don't go far, and I see everyone, even Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, Zayn's girlfriend, and the families. My heart starts racing, I start thinking, what if Louis' sisters and mom don't like me? Louis kisses my cheek and whispers, "Selah, don't worry, they will like you. I promise." He manages to calm me down again. It's weird how he knows what I am thinking. I am so blessed to have him love me like he does.

I see Louis' mom heading toward us. I look at Louis, he is holding my hand and smiling like he has won the best prize in the world. When his mom gets to us, he grabs her and hugs her tightly. Seeing this brings tears to my eyes, because I am so happy that he loves his mom so much. He let's go of his mom and says, "Mum, this is my beautiful fiancé Selah. Selah this is my beautiful mum Jay. I embrace her and the tears start streaming down my face. She holds me tight and tells me it's alright. She kisses my cheek, "It is so great to finally meet the beautiful young lady that took such great care of my son, and puts that wonderful smile on his face. I love you, Selah." I am so overwhelmed, I just can't believe that she can love or trust a complete stranger. I feel Louis put his arms around both of us. I have never been so happy. I see his sisters heading toward us, they reach us before we stop hugging, so they all include themselves in the hug. One gigantic family group hug. His sisters are telling me they are happy to meet me. I tell them, I have never had a sister, so I love it that they will all be my sisters soon. They are excited about this. We let go of each other. I look at Katelynne hugging Niall's mom. They seem happy. Then I look to see how Emily is doing. She is hugging Anne, Harry's mom. They seem to be doing fine.

Simon starts walking toward us. I can see my Aunt Rosa following behind him. I get excited seeing her. Simon walks up and asks Louis, "How do you feel, do you think you will be able to finish the tour?" Louis reassures him, "Oh yes, uncle Simon, I am doing great thanks to Selah taking care of me." He smiles at me and sqeezes my hand. "This is my fiancé Selah, uncle Simon. This is uncle Simon, Selah." I shake Simon's hand, "It's really great to finally get to meet you, uncle Simon." I smile up at him. He looks down at me and smiles, "Nice meeting you too, thank you for taking care of Louis, you are a Godsend." I blush and say, "Thank you, it was my pleasure." My Aunt Rosa walks around Simon, pulls me into a hug and cries, then she lets go of me. She reaches over and hugs Louis, thanking him for all he has done for me. She turns to Simon and introduces herself to him. By now everyone has made their way over to us, everyone is hugging and introducing each other. Paul walks up and says, "Security has already taken care of everyone's luggage, and we all have reservations for dinner, so we all need to go soon." We all walk out getting into the van's that are waiting, and we head to the restaurant.