Recovery Part Two Chapter 38

Louis' POV

I walk into the waiting room. My mum walks over and pulls me into a hug while I let the tears fall. "Doctor said to wait 15 minutes before sending someone else back." I told everyone as I let go of my mom. Then I told everyone what the doctor had said. "The doctor also reassured me that if we talk to her, she won't be able to respond, but she will be able to hear us. With us talking to her and letting her know how much we love her it will help to speed up her recovery." As I finished talking I heard someone run up to us crying and loudly asking, "how is my baby girl." I turn and I am looking at an older version of Selah. Her mother. Selah's dad was there too. I also noticed two young men standing by them, looking unsure.

I walk over and hug Selah's mum. "Hi Mrs. Smith, I am Louis, your daughter's fiancé. Selah had surgery, due to a broken arm, hip, and leg. She also has stitches above her left temple. The doctor said she is going to be alright. You should be able to see her in about 10 minutes." I shake Mr. Smith's hand and introduce myself. Mr. Smith pulls me into a hug. Then Mr. Smith says, "You can call us mom and dad. Let me introduce you to your future brothers." The two young men walk over. "This blondheaded young man that looks like me is Christian, we call him Chris. He is 16 years old. This brown haired young man is Matthew, we call him Matty. He is 21 years old."

Both young men reach over and hug me, realizing I feel the sadness just as they do about Selah. I tell them to come with me to meet the boys. Liam starts walking toward them followed by the rest of the boys. Matty and Chris get a little excited realizing this is the band One Direction, they had no idea that their sister was marrying one of the band members til now. Matty looks at me, "We were told that our sister was marrying someone named Louis, but we were never told that it was you. The Louis Tomlinson of the British/Irish boyband." They shake my hand and sit down. Selah's mom went back to see Selah.

I happened to see someone walk into the room. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Eleanor my ex. Nobody else noticed her, she glances at me and smiles. Then she starts to walk over to Harry, but sees a girl sitting really close to him and they are holding hands. I feel bad for her but she should not have waited so long. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn and it is Matty, "Isn't that your exgirlfriend Eleanor?" I nod my head yes. I look at Matty, he kind of resembles Harry, what a coincidence. I also see Matty's eyes get real big with interest. "Louis could you introduce us, and would it be ok if I asked her out on a date, that wouldn't be weird would it?"

I didn't know what to say. To him it wouldn't be weird, but who was I to stand in the way of what others wanted. "Just give it a try, it wouldn't be weird for me. I even think Selah would approve because she loves Eleanor. Here she comes just give it your best shot." I smile at Matty. As Eleanor gets closer she realizes the guy sitting by me is watching her and it makes her blush, she didn't know why, but then she knew. He resembled Harry.

She walks over to us. The young man stands up, and gives her a cheeky smile. "Hi, you must be Eleanor. I would recognize that beautiful face anywhere. I am Matty, Selah's brother, it is a pleasure to meet you." He lifts her hand to his lips and kisses it, she was acting like she felt an electrical current go through her body. By the way Matty was acting he felt it to. It seems like she wants to get to know this handsome young man. I see the exchange and feel happy for them, then I feel my stomach rumble. I ask the boys if they want to go get something to eat. Niall nods his head yes and follows me to the cafeteria. Everyone else stays behind.