Happy Times With Fans Chapter 27

We head out of the hospital room, and get mobbed by fans. I wasn't paying attention. Louis was holding my hand as we were walking to the waiting room. I kept thinking about what the doctor had said. Next thing I know, Louis jerks me back in a hurry. I look up and see all the fans. "Oh no, Louis, what are we going to do?" Louis kept hold of my hand, "They haven't seen us yet, maybe we can go a different way. We have to find Paul, so he can get the fans away from the boys, Katelynne, and Emily. I hope everything is going okay, and the fans aren't mad, or showing any hate towards the girls. Maybe the boys are signing autographs and taking pictures with them. I'd do it but I'm not sure of their moods."

I look at him, "Louis, your fans need you. Let's find Paul so he can be with you, while you give autographs, and take pictures. Try to call him. Maybe he is near, but doesn't know what is going on." Louis smiles, "Good idea!" He pulls out his phone and calls. Paul answers, "Louis, are you done with the doctor?" "Yes sir, I am. We have a situation. There is a mob of fans surrounding the boys, Katelynne, & Emily. I think they are doing autographs, and pictures. I need you to be with me so I can do them too." Paul was silent at first, "If you are sure you are up to it, and as long as the fans are in a good mood." "Sure, Paul. I feel up to it. Selah and I are waiting by elevator 2." Louis explains. Paul speaks, "Alright I am headed that way, I will see you in 2 minutes. Bye." "Okay bye."

Paul finally walks up about a minute later. He looks at us and asks, "Are you sure?", We both nod yes. The three of us walk toward the fans, I start shaking. Louis squeezes my hand reassuringly. The fans turn and see us. I can't believe it, they are all in a good mood. A few hug Louis, and then ask me if it is okay if they hug me and take pictures with Louis and I together. Everyone is in such good mood, and we all have fun. After about forty minutes, Paul speaks, "I am sorry girls, it is time for you all to leave. We have to go." The girls are kind of sad, but understand and say goodbye to us. When they are gone, we all head to the van, and leave for the hotel.