Airport Surprises Chapter 2

I get inside the airport, and there are so many people, so much activity going on, I don't know what to do. I can feel an anxiety attack about to come on. I look around to find some help, but I hear a commotion and then I hear some girls screaming. I look in that direction and then I can't believe my eyes. My heart starts racing in my chest, because just to my right is my fave boy band One Direction. I am like wow, I can't believe this. There is a bunch of girls surrounding them that just keep screaming. One girl tries to grab Harry Styles, the youngest of the group. Just as she reaches for him, security grabs her and pulls her back. I had heard what fans do, but seeing it first hand was something else.

All of a sudden, this guy dressed in a uniform with a name tag that reads 'Ted' comes up to me, "You look lost, do you need help with something? You act like you've never been in an airport before. Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just helpful". I tell him where I'm going, and thank him for helping me. He points to where my fave boys are and tells me that I should be in that line. I just about freak out.

My mind starts racing cause I realize I'll be on the same plane as 1D, Oh my Lord, I'm about to flip, but I manage to pull myself together. I grab my bags and head to the line. I get in line, and realize there is only 2 fans left, but security has moved them behind the boys. I notice then they have luggage, so that means these screaming girls will be on the same flight.

As I stand in line waiting to go through the routine to get on the plane, I think how lucky I am that I'm just standing a few feet behind the boys. If the girls weren't there I would be right behind them. This is just such a great surprise. All at once I realize that Louis Tomlinson, the oldest in the group is looking at me with a questioning look, I had been staring at him for I don't know how long. I blush and look down at the floor. Before I know what's happening, he walks over to me. I notice security is right beside him.