SafeHouse Confrontation Chapter 48

Zayn's POV

I wake up to someone knocking on my bedroom door. I have such a bad headache, I realize I must have got drunk last night, but how and when. I open the door. Louis and Niall are standing there. "What's up mates?" I can see that Louis is concerned about something. They are both in my room for some reason.

Niall's POV

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask Zayn, but he just gives me a confused look. "Well, something happened last night that should never have happened. I saw the whole thing so I know it was innocent, but you were both drunk and things can happen. You better be glad I saw it or you would really be in hot water."

Zayn's POV

I look from Niall to Louis trying to figure out what he is talking about. Then it dawns on me, this must have something to do with my hangover and Selah. "Oh man what did I do, I can't remember anything. I have a bad hangover, so I know I got drunk and did something wrong." I pause for a minute. "This involves Selah too, oh man did we uhh do uhh something like really really bad?" I ask dreading the answer.

Louis' POV

"Yes it involves Selah. She got drunk too, you both were drinking Coke and rum, something did happen because you were both drunk. You are lucky Niall saw it all. I woke up and Selah wasn't in bed. Then I heard laughter. I came down stairs and just about the time I got to the corridor, it sounded like someone was falling, I was worried that Selah was going to get hurt, so with me scared I hurried into the kitchen, I didn't see Niall because I was so worried. Niall said that Selah fell out of the chair and you caught her before she hit the floor. She looked up at you to thank you, and you kissed her, that is when I walked in. Let me tell you Zayn you are so lucky that Niall saw what happened because I was going to beat some sense into you! Then I walked out and went to my room. That is when Niall told you to go to bed then he took Selah and put her in the other bedroom. You are one of my best mates. I was really upset, but Niall told me you apologized to Selah and started crying. I forgive you man. You were drunk and lonely, I know you wouldn't do something like that to hurt me intentionally." It felt good to get it all off my chest. Zayn had a shocked look on his face.

Zayn's POV

I was so shocked, I didn't know what to say or do. I started pacing back and forth, then I felt the tears coming. I hurt my best mate and his girl. Why did I do that. "I am so sorry Louis I wish I could go back and change it, but I can't. I do promise you it will never happen again. How can you so easily forgive me?"

Niall and Louis could both see how upset I was so they walked over and gave me a hug telling me everything was going to be alright. I hugged them back. I kept saying sorry Louis over and over, til Louis patted me on the shoulder and told him to calm down. I went and laid down on my bed, so Louis and Niall headed out the door telling me they would see me later.