Triangle Of Love Part Four Chapter 79

Eleanor's POV

I can't believe he brought Selah and Liam with him. Just when I thought he was about to fall back in love with me. The kiss we shared yesterday had to stand for something. I ran out of Starbucks and kept running. I was still running. I looked up to realize I was near the park, I was so relieved because I needed a bench to sit down to catch my breath and think. I got to the bench and sat down. I sat there crying. I didn't care who saw me. Nobody knew what I was feeling, I am in love with Louis and nobody can change that not even Louis. I had my eyes closed. I felt someone sit down next to me. I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe who I saw. Louis. Why was he here and not back there with Selah. I gave him a questioning look. He just sat there looking from me to the ground. He sighed a huge sigh. I know this was tearing him up, but at least he knew what I was feeling.

Louis' POV

"Eleanor, you have Selah to thank. I still can't believe she made me come after you though. She told me she trusted me. I can't believe she can trust me. After all we did share a kiss yesterday, but I don't want her to know. Also you have to get ahold of yourself. We cannot see each other alone anymore. Who knows what that could lead to. I love Selah. I am marrying Selah. I am sorry Eleanor. You broke up with me because you had feelings for Harry. That didn't work out and you dated, even got engaged to Selah's brother. Why are your feelings jumping around like this?" I didn't understand and I was hoping she would explain herself. I sat there silently waiting for her to reply. She stared at me as tears streamed down her face. Before I knew what was happening she grabbed me and passionately kissed me like she did the day before. I gave in to the kiss. I got lost in it.

Liam's POV

I had sat there long enough half listening to Selah and Stefanie talk. I looked at Selah then at Stefanie, "Selah, I think I am going to go for a walk, I will see you later, and Stefanie, nice seeing you. If I don't see you again, stay happy and follow your dreams." I told them goodbye, got up and walked out the door. I started walking toward the park that wasn't too far. I had a lot on my mind. As I neared the park I noticed what looked like Eleanor and Louis sitting on a bench engaged in some R rated kissing. I could not believe my eyes. How could Louis do this to Selah. I was about to grab him by the throat and throttle him when he started pushing Eleanor away, and telling her to stop. She pulled away and her tears became stronger. I heard Louis say, "Eleanor, that is exactly why I do not want to be alone with you, I don't know why but you keep trying to seduce me. If Selah knew about this she would be crushed." They hadn't noticed me yet. I cleared my throat and Louis took one look at me and knew that I had seen them kissing. He turned red-faced. Then looked down at the ground. I really didn't know what to think. I saw them kissing, it seemed Louis was enjoying it but then he pushed her away. He is right, Selah is going to be really crushed. Hopefully she will believe the kiss was instigated by Eleanor and that is why he didn't want to be alone with her.

Eleanor looked at me and shook her head. She got up and left without saying goodbye. I sat down by Louis. "So is that the first time you two kissed or was there other times?" I asked him. His eyes filled with tears, and he told me in a shaky voice that Eleanor had kissed him yesterday too. Then he went on to explain that was why he didn't want to be alone with her. He said he felt bad for her. I patted his shoulder. "I kind of know what you are going through." Thinking back to the situation with Danielle and Stefanie. "Selah will be hurt but if you explain that Eleanor kissed you and that was the reason you didn't want to be alone with her, I believe she will understand. The thing I have noticed with Selah is that she always sees the good in everyone no matter what they do." I told Louis we needed to get back that Selah was waiting. I was hoping that Stefanie would be gone, but no such luck. She was still there and Selah had invited her and me over for dinner. Well I guess I am going to have to suffer through dinner. We all left Starbucks. As we were walking to the car, I heard Louis whisper to Selah that he had something important to talk to her about later. I felt bad for both of them.