Hotel Dancing Fun Chapter 22

We are all hungry so we order room service. I sit down by Louis. I look at Katelynne sitting by Niall, they are whispering and laughing together. There's not another seat on the love seat so Harry pulls Emily onto his lap. She is a little embarrassed at first, but after a bit she gets comfortable. I look over at Liam and asked him to show us the Flick. Everyone laughs. I think he is going to say no, but everyone gets quiet, and stares at him. He starts laughing, and says okay. Zayn says, "Wait, let me put on some music cause I know what you are up to Selah, you can't fool me." He laughs and turns on some music. A mixture from NSYNC to The Fray, from Ed Sheeran to Coldplay, along with others, including their songs.

Liam does the Flick after the music starts. He does it about 10 times making us laugh. Then Liam asks me to show him my fave dance move, I am like oh my this is embarrassing, "If Emily and Katelynne will do it with me I will," I look at the girls. They both laugh and say, "It depends on what it is."  I whisper in their ears, "Let's do the Inbetweeners dance," they smile and say yeah. We look at the boys. Louis, Niall and Harry just smile. Liam nods his head yes, and Zayn says, "This should be funny." and he laughs.

We get up and we do the dance, we go back and forth for a while causing all the boys to laugh. Finally after what seems like an hour but was only 15 minutes we sit down. Emily says to Harry, "Show us your dance moves." He says, "sure." 'God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You' by NSYNC is playing on the iPod. Harry turns to Emily takes her hand, pulls her up and they slow dance together. Niall gets up pulling Katelynne to her feet and they start slow dancing. Louis looks at me and says,"Dance with me, and don't worry about my arm." He smiles as we get up and dance together.

We all dance til the song ends then we sit down, Louis pulls me onto his lap. He looks at Zayn and says, "You and Liam have to dance now."  'Sexy and I Know It' is playing. Liam and Zayn get up, do the Macarena, and throw in some hip thrusts. As they are doing the hip thrusts, Louis, Harry and Niall get up doing some hip thrusts too. Niall finishes it off with his great Irish dance. Finally room service is at our door with our food. We really danced up an appetite.