Budding Romance Part One Chapter 62

Liam's POV

I stepped out of Stefanie's room, smiling. Shaking my head, I realized what would have happened if Paul hadn't called. Man I was really yearning for her. Then a thought went through my mind. I am not a person that would just sleep with a girl I just met. I know I can't fall for her this fast. I need to respect her and take it slow. I smile to myself again, as I am nearing my room, thinking I will just have to see where this is going, starting tonight. I opened my door and just as I thought the lads started in on me. Louis was the first to speak with a smirk on his face, "So, has goodhearted Liam been a naughty boy?"

They all start laughing at this. I just rolled my eyes at them. I didn't want to tell them anything just yet. My silence caused more snickering. Niall walked over to me, "Did you have a good time with 'Miss Brown' huh Liam, did you two have some fun, hahahaha. You were gone so long we thought she kidnapped you!?" I shook my head at him and started getting ready for the concert, not taking my mind off Stefanie. Actually with the lads teasing me how could I get her out of my mind. The lads started chanting, "Liam's got a crush, and she makes him blush!" I realized then that I was blushing. I was finally ready.

I was ready for the concert, but I was getting nervous about seeing Stefanie again. We sneaked out of the Hotel and I was the first to reach the van. The door opened and I couldn't believe it, there sat Stefanie. I tried to talk but all that came out of my mouth was a bunch of stuttering. Stefanie started giggling, "Oh Liam, you aren't going shy on me now are you." I shook my head no and got into the van. Stefanie moved over to the window, patted the seat next to her and motioned for me to sit by her. I sat down next to her, then Niall got in and sat on my other side. The other lads got in and sat in the other seat.

Stefanie leaned over and whispered into my ear, "My boss wants me to ask you if you are emotionally ready for this interview? If you aren't we can postpone it til you are ready." I look her in the eyes almost getting lost in them again, but I come to my senses thinking about what she just said. I look away and ponder for a moment, I realize that I actually am emotionally ready. I look her straight in the eyes, smile and say, "Let's do this, I am ready. Thank your boss for being concerned. I thank you too, I can tell that you are concerned too. Now I am getting excited, I can't wait!" Stefanie smiles at me, and before I realize it I'm holding her hand.

We ride to the arena in silence, holding hands all the way. Then thoughts start going through my mind...does she really like me, or is this part of her job. If she does like me will she get tired of all the fans and paparazzi and not want to be with me anymore. Should I take a chance on getting hurt again. I felt the electric currents running through my body while we were kissing, and I am pretty sure she did too. I know she couldn't have faked her emotions as I was leading her to the bed, when we got interrupted. Even at this moment I can feel butterflies in my stomach and electricity running up my arm while holding her hand. The van comes to a stop, and as we we get out, Stefanie pulls me toward her and gives me a kiss on the cheek then tells me she will see me backstage later.