Friends In Miami Part Two Chapter 14

We all slide into the booth. I ask, "Katelynne, why are you in Miami and alone?" She looks at me and says, "I had a job interview with their top magazine, but I don't think I want the job for personal reasons." Niall looks at Katelynne and asks, "Do you have plans, because if you don't, you can stay with us at the hotel. Also if Selah doesn't care you can come to London with us. It would make me very happy." He smiles. Katelynne looks at him, then me, then back to him. I say, "Yeah Katelynne please come with us, we have to stay in Miami for 7 days, doctors orders for Louis, he can't travel til then, but after that we head to London." Katelynne sees me start to pout. Then Louis speaks up, "It would mean a lot to Selah, so please make Selah happy, oh yeah it would make the Nialler really happy!" Louis starts chuckling.

We break her in, she finally says, "Okay, I give in, with all you boys giving me that look, and Selah pouting, I can't take it anymore, yes I will go with you guys." She starts giggling and Niall says, "I love your laugh." She blushes. Our server comes and gives us our food, the boys had taken the liberty to order for Katelynne and me, which was fine by us. Katelynne and I tell the boys how we met in highschool in 9th grade and have been inseperable til I wanted to go to London. We finish eating and Louis says, "I hate to do this to you guys but my arm is hurting really bad, I need to go lay down."We all look at him with concern. Everybody gets up to leave, I see Niall take Katelynne's hand, then Louis takes my hand, I couldn't be happier. I also believe that Niall and Katelynne are happy too. This makes me smile, "What are you smiling at?" Louis asks. I say, "Just thinking."