Concert Tragedy Chapter 65

Stefanie's POV

I wake up at the sound of voices and realize the paramedics are wheeling me into the hospital. I look back to see Selah quickly keeping pace with them. I get wheeled into a room. The doctor and nurse are there ready and waiting. Selah walks in. The nurse says to her, "You shouldn't be back here, you need to be in the waiting room." I shriek, "No, please let her stay?" The nurse seems perturbed, but she nods her head yes. I thank her. Selah sits down. The doctor pulls out the tray that the nurse had put his materials on. All of a sudden I am scared so I reach for Selah's hand. She moves her chair closer and takes my hand. I feel the first stitch go in and I wince. Then I feel nothing cause the numbing meds are taking affect. 

 I wonder how many stitches I am getting so I ask, "Well, how many stitches are there going to be?" The doctor clears his throat, "We are almost done, and after this one, that makes eight stitches."I shudder to think of how bad it probably looks. "Am I going to have a bad scar, doctor?" He chuckles, "No ma'am. When it heals and the stitches come out, you will barely see it. Now we have to do an MRI on you to check for swelling in the brain and check other things." Another nurse comes in and helps this nurse wheel my bed to the X-Ray area. I tell Selah I will be back soon. I see her get her cell phone out and call someone. As we head to the X-ray area, I think about all that's happened and why someone would ask that question about Liam's girlfriend.

Selah's POV

As they wheel Stefanie out of the room, I decide to call Emily and see how much longer the concert is. Her phone rings and rings, finally she comes on the line. "Hello Selah is that you?" I can barely hear her. I speak loudly into the phone telling her to go to the restroom so we can hear each other. She says okay and tells me to hold on. Finally she speaks into the phone and I can hear her clearer even though I could still hear the concert going on. "Emily, the doctor gave Stefanie eight stitches and have taken her to do an MRI on her." I think for a minute wondering if I should ask her if she saw who was in the section that asked the question. I decide to ask, "Did you happen to see who the person was that asked that question?" Emily sighed, "Yes, it was Annabelle. Did you see her too?"

"Yes I saw her. At first I didn't know what to think when I saw the twitter name @DP_Dancer. I thought surely Danielle isn't here with a new twitter name trying to humiliate Liam. I knew it could not be her, she is too nice for that. That is why I made sure I found out who it was. That Annabelle has a straining order against her, she isn't allowed anywhere near any of us within a few hundred feet. Oh she makes me so mad. I know I forgave her, but she just hasn't learned. You need to warn Paul so that he will have all the security ready, because we don't know what she is capable of or if her father is there. I knew they got bailed out of jail until the date for their prison hearing, but I did not think they would try to strike again. Now I am really worried, Emily. I have a bad feeling."

Emily's POV

Emily spoke into the phone, "I know, I have a bad feeling too. so I better go now as soon as I can to tell Paul. I will call you as soon as I can. I am on my way back out to the concert at this minute. I love you Selah, you are such a great best friend. Talk to you in a little while. Bye" Selah told me she loved me too and told me to hurry before disconnecting. I hurried back out to the seating area. I find Paul right away. He notices the concern on my face and automatically connects with the other agents to standby. I start to shake when I tell Paul, "I talked to Selah on the phone, she and I both saw Annabelle, she is the one that asked the question about Liam's girlfriend. I think her dad may be here too. We have a bad feeling. They are up to something." Paul immediately reports to the others.

I stand there and listen to the boys singing 'Truly Madly Deeply'. I really love this song and when Harry sings his part he always stares me right in the eyes and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. Like right now he is singing his part and staring deep into my soul. I just want to stand here forever. I smile back at Harry as he sings. Then all of a sudden we hear some girls scream a blood curdling scream. I turn to the back to see what's going on. I am horrified by what I see. Annabelle has a girl with a gun to her head. Her dad has a girl with a gun to her head too, but he has a bomb tied around his belly and back. I see Paul and the other Security trying to take action. They are trying to make a plan as to how to get the girls and get everyone out. 

I notice FBI Agents and The Bomb Squad start coming out from nowhere. I had no idea they were here but they must have gotten a tip from someone. The Security had already gotten the boys and the band out the back. I hurry over to Katelynne, Olivia and the rest of the gang. I try to find us a way out, but everyone is going crazy and not thinking straight. We all get down and try to crawl to the exit. I get up as we get closer to the door. I notice that most everyone is out except us, the two girls, Annabelle, her dad and all the agents. I see an agent trying to talk George Simpson and his daughter into letting the girls go, telling them they don't have anything to do with this situation. I can tell that Annabelle is starting to struggle with fatigue so I start making my way around to the back.

I try to make sure nobody notices me. I happen to feel someone behind me, I turn and find Olivia. She puts her finger to her lips. She motions with her cell phone for us to make sure the sound is completely down so she can text me. I get the text. "Emily, I know how to handle Annabelle. What we need to do is while her father is occupied, you grab her and put your hand on her mouth so nobody can hear her scream, I will get the gun away. Then the girl will be able to get loose and get away." I nod to her and we make our way toward Annabelle. I notice she is so exhausted that she doesn't see me sneak up behind her. I grab her and put my hand over her mouth, she tries to struggle. Olivia grabs the gun and throws it to an agent that has followed us. 

Annabelle releases the girl. The girl runs to the agent. He leads her out of the building. Another agent has come over and quietly takes Annabelle away. I look over at her dad, he has been so mad, arguing with the agent that he has no idea what has happened. The girl struggles to get loose and becomes too much for the man to handle. Olivia and I have started making our way to the exit, I turn and see the girl get away from George. I see all of this in slow motion, as the girl gets away George points the gun at her. I know if the agent shoots him the bomb will go off, but if he doesn't then the girl will get shot. I do what comes to me, I run and tackle the girl to the floor. As we start to crawl away I hear his gun go off. I look back to make sure she hadn't been shot. She was fine but scared.

We hurry and crawl as fast as we can to get out. We finally make it to the exit, I look back at George, he aims his gun at the agent. I don't see anyone else but them. I hear a gun go off and then a loud deafening explosion, I feel debris falling around me and hurry and run out the door. I look at Olivia she's alright. The girl's okay too. Then Olivia notices a dark red spot on my arm. She points to it. I look down and realize a piece of debris must have fallen on my left arm and burnt me but I'm so in shock I don't feel the pain. I turn back to the building and wonder if the agent made it out alive. I can barely hear the ambulances and fire trucks pulling up. I turn and see Harry and the worry on his face. He runs to me and sees my arm. He leads me to a paramedic. I look at the second ambulance and see someone on a stretcher, it's the agent barely alive. I ask the paramedics if he will be alright. He tells me they won't know til they check him out. They make Harry and me get in the ambulance. Harry tells me everyone else will meet us all at the hospital.