Deep Love Triangle Part Two Chapter 81

1 Month later...

Selah's POV

I jerked awake, I kept having the same nightmare all through the night for a month now. Some things are different but it always ends with Liam catching me. That kept confusing me. I looked at the clock it was a quarter to three in the morning. My throat felt dry, so I decided I would go get some tea. As I walked to the bedroom door I noticed Louis wasn't in the bed. The bathroom light wasn't on so I knew he wasn't in there. I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen. I get to the foyer and hear faint laughter. I notice who it is right away. I stop dead in my tracks. Then I hear whispering. I stand frozen in my spot on this side of the wall. There is a kind of popping sound. Right away I realize what the sound is. Kissing. I sneak around the corner and can't believe my eyes. There sits Louis and Eleanor breathing heavy and passionately kissing. I screamed."WHAT THE HELL!!!"

They both jumped up and stared at the floor looking ashamed. I couldn't hold the tears back. I yelled, "HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR A MONTH OR MAYBE EVEN LONGER!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID AND I EVEN FORGAVE YOU BOTH!! YOU TWO MUST REALLY HATE ME!!" I kept yelling things at them, then I ran upstairs shutting and locking the bedroom door, threw some shorts and a T-shirt on then I hurriedly slipped my shoes on and grabbed my phone. I ran downstairs they were still standing there. No talking or anything. I rushed passed them and slammed the door as I ran out. I dialed Katelynne's number. None of us had told anyone yet about Eleanor and Louis. Katelynne didn't answer. I tried Olivia's phone. She didn't pick up either. I walked for I don't know how long. My phone went off, it was Louis. I clicked end.

I hadn't noticed where I was walking to. After what seemed like hours and the sun was trying to peek through the clouds I found myself in front of Liam's house. I started to just keep walking. I really didn't want to see anyone right now. Before I could continue on, I heard Liam yell my name. I turned to the front of his house, he was sitting on his porch swing. I stood staring at him, unsure of what to do. For some reason, I was nervous. Probably because he is going to see how stupid I am for believing and trusting Eleanor and Louis. I hadn't realized it but Liam had walked out to the road where I stood. The tears were still streaming down my face. Liam took my arm and lead me to his porch and had me sit in the swing. He told me he would be back out with some tea. I sat there wishing I could just disappear.

Liam's POV

Since Dani and I have broken up, I seem to wake up early every morning. One day I decided to sit on the porch and watch the sunrise. Well when the sun actually decides to shine. Since that day I have enjoyed getting up early and relaxing on my swing. I could see that the sun was trying to peek through. As I was gazing into the sky I heard feet shuffling and looked out at the road, my eyes bout popped out. There stood Selah and her face was blood red, I could tell she was crying, I yelled her name. All she did was turn and stare. I knew then that something was definitely wrong. I hurried to her and brought her to sit on the swing. She still hadn't spoken. I went into the house got us a glass of tea and went back out to see what was the matter. I sat her tea down on the table next to the swing.

"Selah, what has happened, I think I probably know but I need you to tell me..." I look at her with concern. In fact I felt butterflies in my stomach when I just looked into her eyes. I shook myself. What is wrong with me. All I know is I wish I could take all of her pain awa--- whoa what, where are these thoughts coming from. I shake my head and then ask Selah, "Please talk to me, so I will know you are going to be alright." Her phone goes off, I notice it's Louis, so I wait for her to answer it but she clicks it off. Oh no. Before I know what is happening, Selah throws herself into my arms. She is crying so hard. I wrap my arms around her. It feels so normal to have her in my arms...wait.. what? I did not just think that, I think I must be going crazy. So this is probably what it was like for her everytime I was upset and threw myself into her arms. Wow! I think Selah is the best friend I have ever had. I hear her mumbling. She pulls away and takes a deep breath.

Selah's POV

"Oh Liam, it was so awful waking up and going downstairs to find Louis and Eleanor in each other's arms they were kissing so passionately. They were full blown making out. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach. So I ran upstairs, dressed, grabbed my phone and ran out the door, I wasn't watching where I was walking and somehow I ended up in front of your house." I guess the wedding is off. I can't marry him now after all this." Liam looked like I had knocked the air out of him. Then he stood up real fast and started swearing. I thought he was mad at me, but he bent down in front of me. And pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back and telling me how sorry he is that I have to go through this and how much he wishes he could take my pain away. It felt good being consoled by him. I felt my heart start racing out of control. I hurried and pulled away confused by the way I was feeling. Liam's face was flushed. Then it hit me, he was having the same feelings and thoughts as I was. The question was why? Liam got up and sat at the other end of the swing.