Miami Mall Chapter 19

We were all quiet for awhile. I still couldn't believe what had just happened. I took out my phone and went straight to Twitter, I couldn't believe what I saw. Yeah I had a lot of hate and death threats, but I had more love than hate. Wow, who would have thought. I looked up, Katelynne and the boys all had their phones out going through Twitter also.

After awhile Harry asks, "So what do we want to do now?" He looked at each of us, "How about we all take a boat tour, or we could go to Jungle Island."

Liam looks happy about the last part, "Yeah Jungle Island, that sounds fun, oh wait it takes 4 hours to go through, that wouldn't be smart with Louis' arm the way it is. I know let's just do a little bit of shopping and get some souvenirs." We all agreed. So we headed off leaving behind the memory of Olivia for awhile.

We headed to the Dolphin Mall. We decided to split up, and have tight security with us at all times. Niall says, "Hey Louis, why don't Katelynne and I go with you and Selah. Liam, Zayn and Harry can shop together, cause Liam's and Zayn's girlfriends aren't here. Harry doesn't have a girl right now haha. If Katelynne and I go with you and Selah, it would be a doubledate." Katelynne smiled at that. Louis and I both say in unison, "Yeah that sounds good." We look at each other and smile.

We all head into the mall. I look around making sure security is tight, cause I don't want Louis to get hurt if there is a mob of fans. We get inside the doors, and for some reason, Harry isn't watching where he's going and he plows right into this beatiful, dark haired girl. He causes her to almost hit the floor, but he grabs her in time. We realize she is okay and we all laugh at Harry. He doesn't even realize we are laughing, she doesn't either. We look, and they are both staring into each others eyes, like they are the only two in the mall. Louis clears his throat, walks over to them and says, "Earth to Harry and the pretty girl." He has to repeat it 3 times and we all start laughing. Then they realize they have company, embarrassed, Harry asks if she is okay, she nods her head yes. Then Harry still holding both of her hands says, "I'm Harry Styles." She says breathlessly, "Yeah I know. I am Emily, wow I have dreamed of this moment for a long time. Of meeting One Direction of course." Emily is nervous and you can tell. Katelynne and I introduce ourselves, we both know she has been dreaming of the moment of meeting 'the' Harry Styles. Emily is so beautiful, too. That will make Harry nervous at first. Harry asks, "Emily are you going shopping, or were you leaving?" Harry is hoping it's the first part. Emily looks at us then at Harry, "Well I was meeting my cousin here, but she just called and said she couldn't make it." Harry smiles, "We are doing a bit of shopping, you could come with us, that is, if you want to." You can tell that it would make Harry happy. Emily looks at all our hopeful eyes, especially Harry's eyes, "Yeah sounds fun." Liam looks at all of us and says, "I think Zayn and I will head off, let's meet back here in say 2 hours." We all say okay and head off.