Girl Talk Chapter 24

Everyone sits down, still laughing at our expense. I smile, because I realize how much fun all of us have had the last few days. Emily has been so sweet. She and Harry have been spending every minute they can together. He took her on a date last night, which reminds me that she has to spill to Katelynne and me. Katelynne still has to spill on her dates with Niall too. I am so excited for both couples.

Liam breaks the silence, "Zayn, do you, Harry and Niall want to go play some soccer, til it's time to take Louis to his doctor's appointment?" , "Yeah sure." says Harry. "Sounds fun.", Zayn says. "Let's go lads." yells Niall. They get up to go. Harry pulls Emily close, whispers in her ear, then kisses her on the lips. We all scream and whistle. We all notice that Niall and Katelynne are also kissing. They hear us screaming and whistling. Liam and Zayn are rolling their eyes and smiling. I whisper to Louis, he smiles and nods. We both yell, "Come up for air much?" This makes the kissing stop. We all have another good laugh.

Louis decides to take a nap. The boys are playing ball. That left us girls to talk about our guys. "So, Emily did you have fun last night?", She smiles and blushes, "Yes, Harry is so romantic. He is everything I dreamed he would be, I just hate that in a couple days it will be over, he has to go to London. I have to go to L.A., for my new job.", I stop her, "Just be happy in the moment, don't think about tomorrow. Just have the time of your life, so at least you will have some really great memories." Emily's eyes have teared up, and she wipes her eyes. "I'm sorry for crying." I say, "Don't be sorry, it's natural. I hope everything works out for you. I am scared too. Who's to say that Louis and I will still be together tomorrow. Life is uncertain, just live in the moment."

We look at Katelynne who has been listening, and holding Emily's hand while I rubbed her shoulder. We were trying to get her to calm down, and she did. Emily says thank you to us. Then says, "Katelynne, how are things with you and Niall?" I've been dying to know too. " Well things are awesome, but I get scared too, wondering when it's going to end and cause me great heartache. I will never forget the first kiss, it was like the warm sun shining on me after a really cold day. It was so out of this world, it is hard to explain. It was beautiful and yes I wondered if we were going to come up for air." The three of us laughed at this. Emily says, "Yes that is exactly how mine and Harry's first kiss was like, and I will never forget it either. They look at me, wanting me to spill.

"Selah your turn, you are the one that never comes up for air." We laugh, "I know, it's been like that since the first kiss. I don't know what's going on, I feel scared and happy at the same time. Everytime we kiss we get deeper. When you stopped us kissing earlier it may have been a good thing, cause that kiss was making us burn up for each other." They gave me that look, "I mean it's not just about the sex. It involves sex but it goes deeper than that. It's like when we do become one, we want to stay as one. Almost like we can't breathe without the other. It's kind of scary but the most beautiful feeling too." Emily and Katelynne are looking at each other, then turn to me, "You're both in love with each other." Katelynne says and Emily agrees. I say, " But how, we have only known each other for five beautiful days." They both smile and say, "It happens all the time though." I just smile.