Recovery Part Four Chapter 40

Selah's POV

I wake up and it's the next day. I can't believe I slept half a day away, the whole night, and half the next day. I noticed the pain wasn't so severe. I could hear hushed voices. I look around the room, it's full of people I don't know. To my right Louis sits in the chair holding my hand. to my left my mom sits looking at me. Louis starts introducing everyone. This man walks up to my bed. "Hi there young lady, I am your dad. It is so good to see you awake and looking good. I love you sweetheart." He kisses my forehead. Next a woman walks over to me, she's crying and can't get the words out, Louis speaks for her, "This is your fave Aunt Rosa, she lives next door to the boys and me." She mouths I love you, and kisses my forehead.

Two young men come over to me, the blonde one looks like my dad, the dark haired one looks like my mom. The blonde one speaks, "Hi sis, I miss you. Remember me I'm your brother Chris. I love you so much," He starts crying and squeezes my hand. I assume the other one standing next to me is my brother too. "Hey Selah, you are looking better. I am Matty your other brother I miss you too. Love you." He pats my hand. Then 4 girls come over to me. The first one says, "Hey babe, I am one of your best friends. I am Katelynne. We all have missed you so much, love you girl." The next girl smiles at me, " We have only known each other about 4 weeks and I am one of your best friends too. My name is Emily. I can't wait for us girls to catch up on everything. I love you sweety."

A third girl looks at me, "I am Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. We have only known each other for 2 and a half weeks. I am so glad we met. I love and miss you too. She steps out of the way, and a fourth girl walks over to my bed, "We never got to meet each other. I am Eleanor. I am glad I finally get to meet you." For some reason when she says her name, something flashes through my mind. It's gone before I can retrieve it from my mind. She's smiling so I smile back. All the girls go and stand against the wall. Another older woman walks over with 4 girls coming behind her. "I am Louis' mum, and these 4 girls are his sisters. We are all so happy that you are doing better." She kisses my forehead, and they walk over by the window.

All at once 4 handsome boys walk over to me. The dark skinned one takes my hand, "I am Zayn, remember I used to tease you and Louis about coming up for air while you were kissing." He chuckles and kisses my hand. A curly haired boy comes over to me and kisses my forehead, "I am Harry Styles, and I am dating Emily but you already knew that." When he says that I see something cross my mind again but it's gone before I know it. A guy with a birthmark on his neck comes over and kisses my hand. "I am Liam, Danielle's boyfriend. I'm so thankful you are okay." The last boy has blonde hair. He kisses my forehead, "I'm Niall and I'm Katelynne's boyfriend, thanks to you. Oh and by the way, all 5 of us are a boyband. We are One Direction, your fave band." He laughs and points from Louis, to the other boys then himself. "Does that help your memory?"

I am so surprised and shocked, I don't know what to do. Wow, that is a lot to take in. I am engaged to a handsome young man that is in a famous boyband. I only realize they are famous because there are security guards in the room. I ask Louis to remind me what happened. He starts to tell me, but Danielle and Emily say they will tell me since they happened to be there. They tell me us 3 were going shopping at the mall for my wedding. I was so excited that I didn't watch where I was going and walked out in front of a Range Rover. It hit me and I flew about 2 feet. I didn't know what to think. I look around at everyone and start crying, "I wish I could remember everyone, because I can feel that you all love me a lot. They all reassure me that my memory will return soon. Then everyone decides to let me rest leaving Louis and I alone. He kisses my hand, then leans up and kisses my forehead. We don't have to speak, we just stare into each others eyes. I get sleepy and Louis tells me he isn't going anywhere, to go ahead and sleep.