Sweet Plans Chapter 28

Louis and I are relaxing on the sofa, watching a movie. We have been back for over an hour. Everyone else are in the other hotel room. There is a knock on our door, and I hear Zayn loudly say, "You guys still breathing in there?" He laughs loudly. Louis and I chuckle. I go to the door and let him in. I look at him, he is all cleaned up really nice, I ask, "You got plans or did your girlfriend fly in?" Louis says, "You mean did she fly in on her broomstick?" He starts laughing. Zayn knows we are joking, but says, "Very funny, did Selah fly in on her broomstick too?" He chuckles. I say, "Yeah I did, my broomstick is right over here, you want me to take you for a ride to a faraway land and drop you off?" I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Zayn just laughs, "Very funny, hahaha! On a serious note, we all have plans for dinner at this really nice restaurant, and we're wondering if you two felt up to going?" In my mind I am thinking I really don't want to go out, but if Louis does I will. I look at Louis, and he has this mischievous look on his face. He says, "I think I would like to stay in with Selah, and order room service, if you don't care Selah?" He sees the relief on my face, and smiles. There is another knock on the door, I know it's the rest of the gang. I go open the door for them. They are all dressed up really nice. Once they enter, Katelynne asks, "Are you and Louis coming, you aren't dressed," She and Emily are waiting for me to answer. I clear my throat, "Umm, no. We aren't going out, we just want to stay in and order room service."

At first, they are all saying things like we are party poopers, or that we act like an old couple. We all laugh. Then Liam says, "We understand, you both have had a trying week, you must be exhausted. You both deserve to have some rest and time alone." He kind of smirks and chuckles on the last part. Harry says something to Niall, they both laugh, then Niall says, "We better not find you two passed out on the floor, hahahahahah," Niall has such a beautiful laugh. Emily looks at Louis then me, and smiles, "Yeah, we don't want to find you two not breathing," She and Katelynne start giggling, that has us all laughing.

Harry takes Emily's hand and walks toward the door, "Hate to be in a rush but we have reservations at the restaurant, and then we all are going to see a movie. So you guys relax, and have a good time alone," He says cheekily and laughs. They all rush out the door like there is a fire. I am a little confused, but I shake it off. Louis comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses the back of my neck. That's when I realize Louis had this all planned. I smile and tell him thank you. I turn around to face him, we start kissing.

The kissing becomes a burning passion. I run my fingers through his hair, he is rubbing circular patterns on my neck. His kisses go to the the top of my head, making his way down onto my forehead. He trails kisses down my nose. He kisses both of my eyelids, my lips, chin, my ears. Then he makes his way down each side of my neck to my collarbone. He leaves love bites below my collarbone on both sides. Fireworks are going off in my head, his kisses are causing me to shake with a blaze of fire. We stop, trying to catch our breath, he takes me by the hand and leads me to the bed. I feel like I have been waiting on this for years, well actually I have, cause he is going to be my first. He has my body on fire. I am so excited. My heart is racing.