Miami Florida Chapter 11

We are on our way to the Hotel, Liam and Zayn are on their phones, explaining to their girlfriends, families, and friends that we can't be in London for 7 days, doctors orders. Anything to keep Louis from harm.

I realize I need to call my parents and my Auntie Rosa. I let them all know that Louis is alright and that we can't travel to London for a week. I tell them there is no need to worry, and that we have bodyguards that will not allow anything to happen to us. My mother begins freaking out. I begin trying to calm her down. Niall happens to overhear me, so he motions for me to hand him the phone. He manages to calm her down. He ends the call and hands the phone back to me.

I smile and say, "Thank you so much, Niall, you don't know how much that means to me." He leans over and gives me a hug and tells me not to worry about it. I just smile back at him feeling relieved. I begin to think on everything that has happened up to this point. I start to feel another anxiety attack come on. I look around and realize everyone is either talking on their phone or looking out the window. I look down and begin concentrating on my breathing. I can feel myself beginning to calm down.

All becomes quiet, I begin staring out the window, looking at everything that Miami has to offer, then I hear Harry say to Louis, "I think Selah should stay in our room so she can help me take care of you, what do you think, Louis?" Louis smiles and says, "That sounds like a grand plan", "Don't you think so too, Selah," then he smiles at me. I just nod my head yes while I feel my cheeks go warm. They all start giggling and teasing me.