The Hospital Part Four Chapter 9

Harry and I sat there in silence for a while, then he finally spoke, "Selah, this is what I know, and I promise this is all I know, Louis told me that they started drifting apart, so he sat down and talked to her, he asked her what was going on, and she told him she had strong feelings for someone else. She told him who it was, but he had to promise her that he would not tell anyone. He didn't even tell me. I respect her privacy, and she is one of my best friends, I don't want her to get hurt. So if you and Louis want to pursue a relationship, it will not hurt Eleanor. So think on it, in the mean time let's get back so we can be there when the doctor comes out. Don't worry, Selah it will work out."

As we walked back I thought long and hard about all that Harry said. I thought it strange that Eleanor only told Louis who she had the strong feelings for. I couldn't believe she didn't want Harry to know, wait it has to be Harry. I am going to ask Louis as soon as he is able.

If it is Harry that Eleanor has feelings for, I wonder if Harry could ever feel the same way for her? Why does love have to be so complicated? Little did I know that I would end up dealing with this very same question in the future. Sometimes things can work out the way we think or believe they should, but other times things can end up going the opposite way.

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Harry was talking to me, until I heard him giggle. I looked up and realized I was about to go the wrong way. He had been trying to tell me that we had to go down the left hallway, but I kept walking straight ahead. I was so embarrassed I just started laughing.