Friends In Miami Part One Chapter 13

I am still feeling awkward even though the boys were only teasing. Louis squeezes my hand. It makes me feel better. Niall finishes putting the last of my luggage in the closet, and says, "I am hungry, I wish there was a Nando's here. Who wants to go get something to eat?" We all agree we're hungry, especially Louis, he said he hadn't eaten since breakfast. I ask, "Louis, are you sure you feel like going out?" He smiles at me and says "I will go anywhere with you, don't worry, I feel fine." I blush again.

We get to the restaurant, the server takes us to a huge booth. We start looking through the menu, I find what I want fast. I put the menu down, and start looking around the restaurant. I happen to glance at this one booth, I had to look twice, cause there sat my best friend Katelynne. I was so excited. I had no idea that she was in Miami. I slide out of the booth, the boys ask me where I am going. I tell them my best friend from New York is sitting five booths away. They tell me to go to her.

I walk over, and she looks up. she can't believe it's me. "Selah, why are you still in Miami?" She is excited to see me but confused. I sit down and motion for her to look at my booth, she bout screams out loud when she sees the boys. "What, How, When, Where tell me everything now!" I explain about the gunman at the airport and how Louis got shot saving our lives. Katelynne starts to cry, but I calm her down. The boys walk over to us, and Niall takes one look at Katelynne and I could tell he was smitten. He takes Katelynne's hand and kisses it, he says, "Come sit with us, he takes her hand and leads her to our booth. Katelynne is smiling from ear to ear. She is happy.