Love Hurts Part Three Chapter 68

Niall's POV

I see Liam rush to the restroom and follow him. I brace myself for his anger. I walk in, he turns to me with a look of anger but tears start falling. He's like my best friend, after all we shared a room at X Factor. We've been close like brothers many years. I reach over and hug him while he cries. When he pulls away I explain why I did what I did. "Liam, Danielle shows up at the concert to see you, but no one saw her til after the explosion. Katelynne and I ran to her. She explained through tears that she was here to surprise you, and hoped you still had feelings for her. She saw you with Stefanie and how you looked at her. I told her to come, cause you both need to know where you stand before you go any further with Stefanie. Go on out there and talk to her." Liam nods his head and walks out to the lobby.

Liam's POV

I listen to what Niall is saying and realize I should see if there is anything left between Danielle and I. When I walk into the lobby I see her sitting in one the chairs. I walk over and sit beside her. She stares at me in shock. At first we are both speechless, it has been almost 2 months since we parted. "How have you been Dani?" I ask with a shaky voice. She turns away. I touch her chin and turn her to face me. She is on the verge of tears. I hold her hand and try to calm her. She says in a nervous voice, "I have missed you more than you will ever know, but I know you don't hold my heart anymore, you hold Stefanie's heart." I look at her with thoughts running through my mind, then I realize I have feelings for both, but my feelings are stronger for Dani, she will always be my first love.

"Dani, I will be honest with you. I do have feelings for Stefanie, but my feelings are deeper for you. It tore me apart when we broke up. You were and will always be my first love. I think if I am honest I can't fully love anyone but you completely." Dani stares at me with wide eyes, then she says, "What about Stefanie, I know she loves you more than you know. This may kill her. What are you going to do?" I think about it and realize that Stefanie will truly be hurt but I hope she can get over me. Oh why did this have to happen. I don't want to hurt Stefanie, but there is no other way. "I must tell Stefanie the truth as soon as she is well enough to take the news. I hope she will be alright." Dani gives me a small smile, "You mean we can try again?" I smile and nod yes while squeezing her hand.

Selah's POV

I honestly can't believe what is going on right in front of my eyes. I'm glad Liam and Danielle are going to try to work it out, but what about Stefanie. This is going to kill her. I look around me. Everyone's here except Harry and Emily. She is still being checked out from her burn. I notice everyone else is staring at Dani and Liam stunned. Louis leans over and whispers in my ear. "Babe, did I just see what I think I just saw. Are they really going out again?" I nod my head yes, and he shakes his head. "What about Stefanie, I mean what will this do to her?" I shake my head looking around knowing everyone else is wondering the same thing. We all sit silently for awhile. I see the doctor walking toward us, so I go to him. "Stefanie is awake and in recovery. You can go back now." He says to me. I tell Louis, he gets up and walks with me to her room.