The Rescue Chapter 52

Selah's POV

Something startles me awake. I try to open my eyes, but they are swelled so I can only open them a slit. I realize Louis and Olivia are barely conscious. I hear something to my left. The mean man is sitting on a rock next to a really pretty girl. At first I think I am hallucinating, but I hear him call her Annabelle. Hearing this brings me fully conscious. I don't make a sound. I listen to their conversation to see what is going on.

He says, "Annabelle, there is your future husband, as soon as his face heals, you two can have your beautiful wedding, What do you say to that?"

Annabelle laughs, "I can't wait til we're married, but what are we going to do with Olivia? She's not my real sister and she isn't your daughter. Oh can I be the one to get rid of that ugly girl Selah?"

The mean man laughed an evil laugh, "What do you have in mind to do with the ugly girl?"

Annabelle laughed evilly too, "I plan on burying her alive. I think we should do that to Olivia too. Remember those empty graves on the other side of the forest, that would be the perfect place, don't you think papa?" Her dad nodded his head yes.

I was sitting there getting worried that Security or anybody would not get here in time. I looked over at Louis, he was finally conscious, and by the look he gave me, I knew he had heard everything. I started praying as I knew that my mom and dad were probably praying too right now. I asked God to have mercy on us and save us from this evil man. I heard the man stand up.

He spoke to his daughter, "It's time. Let's lead them to their destination." He let out another evil laugh.

I was really scared now. I was wondering why nobody had come to save us yet. I looked at Louis and we stared into each others eyes, letting each other know how much we loved each other. Tears came to my eyes and I just let them fall. I saw that Louis had tears streaming down his face too. All of a sudden the man grabbed Louis holding him so he could lean on him. Then he came and grabbed me doing the same thing. I looked at Olivia, Annabelle pulled her up and started dragging her.

"Well, Louis, soon you will be married to my daughter. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, so you should be happy. Don't worry you will get to say goodbye to the ugly girl, before Annabelle disposes of her." The man just kept laughing that evil laughter.

It seemed like we walked a hundred miles, by the time we got to a cottage. The man threw me down on the ground. He told Louis to wave goodbye to me. Louis glared at the man. The man just laughed again. He pulled Louis to the cottage. he opened the door and threw Louis inside, then shut the door. He grabbed me up off the ground. He and Annabelle pulled Olivia and me toward what looked like the graves. I was thinking this is it, Olivia and are really going to die. Then out of nowhere, I heard a commanding voice yell, "Drop your weapons, put the girls down safely and step away from them!" I looked and we were surrounded by a lot of agents. I started thanking God.

The man didn't let go of me or drop his weapons. "You don't scare me. Besides Louis is inside the cottage and I have it wired with a bomb!"

Annabelle let out a shriek, "No papa, don't harm Louis!" She put Olivia on the ground and ran to the cottage. She went inside and shut the door. The mean man sighed, realizing he had to give up now or he would lose his daughter. He put me on the ground, and dropped all of his weapons. He surrendered. Two agents came and arrested him. Some agents went into the cottage. Two came out with Louis, the other two arrested Annabelle and came out with her. I looked over at Olivia, some agents were untying her as I was being untied by some other agents. We all went back to the mansion. Our families and friends were so happy that we were alive.

There was a doctor already on the premises. He checked Olivia, Louis, and me to see if we had any broken bones, or needed stitches. He said we would be alright in time, we just needed to heal. While the doctor had been checking us out, Annabelle and her father were being escorted to a van to be taken to the police station. I yelled for them to wait. I told Annabelle and her father that I forgive them. Everyone just looked at me. Then they realized they should forgive them too. After everyone forgave them, they left for the jail. I went straight to Louis, and we held each other for a long while.

The girls came over to me and Emily says, "As soon as you feel up to it, we have your wedding to plan." I smiled and hugged them. I couldn't wait to get it all planned and over with. I prayed there would be no more problems.