Louis and Selah Chapter 23

Three days later, I wake up early with a lot on my mind. I keep thinking back to the day I was at the airport, I never thought my life could ever be this great. Nothing awesome has ever happened for me, in fact, I was the unluckiest person in the world. If someone had told me that morning when I woke up what kind of day it was going to be, I would never have believed them. I decide to get my iPod, I put it on my most fave song 'Look After You' a cover by my Louis. Wow my Louis, I can't believe I can say this and it be true. I am the happiest I have ever been. I get up and go to the mini kitchen to get some Yorkshire Tea. The best tea I have ever had. I walk over to the couch and Louis is awake too. He has been watching me and I didn't even realize it. This makes me blush but I am also happy. I hit repeat on my iPod so I can hear my song again.

Louis notices what I am doing, "Babe, what are you listening to that keeps you smiling?"  I blush not wanting to tell him my secret. He takes my hand and pulls me down where we're laying on the couch together. He takes my other earbud and puts it in his ear. His eyes get real big and he blushes, I can't believe he is actually embarrassed. Then he smiles and says, "I can't believe you like this, I sound bad, that was years ago." I look at him smiling,"I think it sounds beautiful. I always listen to it thinking you are singing to me. Now it's kind of like you really are." By this time we are staring into each others eyes, both of us getting lost in the other. We begin kissing passionately, this time, we can feel something stronger. We feel the deep yearning for more. Our kisses have never made me feel the emotions, that this kiss is. The kiss deepens, we don't want to stop, it feels like it's just us two. Again we don't hear the door open.

"Come up for air much!", Harry yells. We both jump. Our hearts were already racing, but they were really racing now. Louis glares at Harry, "You know you just about gave me a freaking heart attack, probably Selah too. I will get you back, just wait." Louis was calm now. We sit up, and look around, everybody is standing there staring at us. Then we all bust up laughing.