The Hospital Part One Chapter 6

As I walk to the waiting room, what Louis said about us getting to know each other better keeps going through my head. I know that he used to date Eleanor Calder, but they called it quits about 6 months ago. In an interview they both just said it was mutual. Before I can get serious with Louis, he will need to tell me what happened to cause them to break up. My throat starts feeling dry so I head to the vending machines. I get myself a water, then I remember that I need to call my aunt Rosa so she knows I am okay, and not to pick me up.

I dial her number and she answers on the first ring. "Selah are you okay where are you at, and you need to call your parents. They are worried. They saw the news and know what happened. Your mom has tried calling you, but you didn't answer. What is going on?" I realize my Aunt Rosa is almost hysterical.

"Auntie Rosa, I am shook up, but I am fine. I had my phone off while I was in the airport. I didn't think to call anyone until now. Do you remember the band I told you was my fave." She remembers and I tell her everything from start to finish. She starts worrying about Louis, but I tell her that he is going to be fine.

After my Aunt Rosa calms down, she gets quiet for a few seconds. Then she says something that knocks my socks off. "Oh did you say one of their names is Harry Styles?" I tell her yes, wondering why she is asking. Then she says, "I know where I remember that name from. I live next door to a building with four flats, and Harry Styles lives in one with a roommate. I only know him because my cat sneaked out of the house and ended up at his flat. He knocked on my door, and asked me if the cat he found was mine. What a nice young man. I didn't know he was in a band. So the five boys that live there is One Direction your fave band?"