Heading To London. Chapter 1

I could not wait to see my aunt Rosa, who lived in London of all places! My parents were strict and would never take me, nor let me travel on my own out of the country to go see her. She was my favorite aunt, she always travelled to see me every 2 years. I had never been to London. I have lived in the USA all my life and only dreamed of going to London. Well I was 18 now, and could do what I wanted.

While I was daydreaming about seeing London and my aunt, my Blackberry started jingling with my ringtone One Thing by One Direction my fave band of 5 sexy boys. I picked it up realizing it was my aunt.

"Auntie Rosa, I can't believe I will see you in about 12 hours, I am so excited", I screamed into the phone as soon as I turned it on.

"I am so glad you finally get to come, Selah, I absolutely cannot wait for you to get here. I have so much planned, you are going to love it. So when does your plane leave from Miami?"

"My plane leaves in two hours, I am about to leave for the airport. I just can't wait to see you, I miss you. I better go now so I won't miss my plane. I love you, see you in a while, auntie Rosa."

"I love you too, Selah. I will be waiting for you at the airport. I pray you have a safe trip."

I hang up, so happy knowing that I will be there in a while. I grab my packed bags, leaving, knowing I won't be back to my apartment in about a year, cause I plan on staying a year or longer. I get my iPod out and put it on Forever Young, on repeat, another of my fave song covers by One Direction. I get outside, and hail a cab.

I just kept thinking how awesome London was going to be, on the short ride in the cab. Finally I arrive at the airport, I pay the fare. I get out still listening to my iPod, I get my bags and head inside. I am kind of nervous because I have never been in an airport, or never ridden in a plane, so I really don't know what to expect the routine is to be.